5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22" Pirelli Verde?

Steven666

Reaction score
Mine came with the 22 inch Verde on it and no too bad in the dry, passable wet and poor in the wet greasy snow we occasionally get here. I’ve got about 9k kilometres on them but am looking at the new Perelli Weatheractive all weathers in same size. Hope they are a better tire in the snow without having to get a dedicated snowy

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Mine came with the 22 inch Verde on it and no too bad in the dry, passable wet and poor in the wet greasy snow we occasionally get here. I’ve got about 9k kilometres on them but am looking at the new Perelli Weatheractive all weathers in same size. Hope they are a better tire in the snow without having to get a dedicated snowy
Going to be disappointed if you expect those to be better in the snow.
Allseasons will never be as good as a true winter tire. I personally don't have problems with the oem tires (same as your) but I also have realistic expectations of all season tires.

Amazing93

Reaction score
I'm only going to be using these as a summer tire so it seems they should work well for that purpose.

Amazing93

Reaction score
I just went to put the tires on. Actually I got one swapped over then looked a little more closely. The tires are mounted on the rims backwards. FMl.

Users who are viewing this thread