5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22 Limited with BBS TL-A 295/60r20 Toyo AT3

QuickOne

Reaction score
I hadn't seen these wheels on a Ram ahead of buying them, so I thought I would post the pics of mine here. I don't care for the fake bead lock look wheels, so specifically wanted something sleek that fit the look I'm after.

Truck is a '22 Limited with Night package
Wheels are 20" BBS TL-A 20x9 +12
Tires are Toyo AT3 295/60r20
1" Revel Performance lift in the front. I am likely to move to the 1.5" ready lift level at some point, but for not it's just the front links adjusted 1" up.

2 sets of photos as the sun made it hard to see.

RamBBS - 5.jpeg
RamBBS - 4.jpeg
RamBBS - 2.jpeg
RamBBS - 3.jpeg
RamBBS - 1.jpeg

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Looks great!

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Looks really good! I’m with you on the sleek approach. Surprised not to see more Delmonico Limiteds…. It’s such a sharp look.

r0llm0dl

Reaction score
I hadn't seen these wheels on a Ram ahead of buying them, so I thought I would post the pics of mine here. I don't care for the fake bead lock look wheels, so specifically wanted something sleek that fit the look I'm after.

Truck is a '22 Limited with Night package
Wheels are 20" BBS TL-A 20x9 +12
Tires are Toyo AT3 295/60r20
1" Revel Performance lift in the front. I am likely to move to the 1.5" ready lift level at some point, but for not it's just the front links adjusted 1" up.

2 sets of photos as the sun made it hard to see.

View attachment 137757
View attachment 137756
View attachment 137754
View attachment 137755
View attachment 137753
truck looks great. Do you have air ride suspension?

QuickOne

Reaction score
Installed the ReadyLift 1.5” level today. Though the truck sits at different heights from side to side (did so stock as well), but the kit resulted in about 1/2”-1” of rake, depending on where I park it.

Two pics as pass side has 1/2” of rake and drivers has 1”

95AABDFA-FC33-43F6-9132-16078CB70A76.jpeg
D2A9A7CF-35D5-4E93-B1BF-ABB55B079AB9.jpeg

Talon4U2NV

Reaction score
Well i'm about to place my tire order, Your rear is stock. And just a 1.5" level up front? Any rubbing? How does she drive with the 295/60? Do any towing much?

Terrible_One

Reaction score
Installed the ReadyLift 1.5” level today. Though the truck sits at different heights from side to side (did so stock as well), but the kit resulted in about 1/2”-1” of rake, depending on where I park it.

Two pics as pass side has 1/2” of rake and drivers has 1”

View attachment 137837
View attachment 137836
You should be able to easily correct the side-to-side issue simply by adjusting the links. That would drive me absolutely crazy, lol

QuickOne

Reaction score
Well i'm about to place my tire order, Your rear is stock. And just a 1.5" level up front? Any rubbing? How does she drive with the 295/60? Do any towing much?

Yes, rear is completely stock With just the 1.5” up front. No rubbing at all so far - these are basically 34x11.50, which seem to be the sweet spot.

I tow a 7k car hauler when I go to the track. Haven’t had the chance to do that with this setup yet, but I expect it will be fine. Tires are E rated, so a little stiffer than OE, but in this size I didn’t really notice.

QuickOne

Reaction score
You should be able to easily correct the side-to-side issue simply by adjusting the links. That would drive me absolutely crazy, lol
I’m debating if I want to either do that or recalibrate the sensors via AlfaODB, which might be the more correct solution as the links should be equal length (same as factory)

Talon4U2NV

Reaction score
Yes, rear is completely stock With just the 1.5” up front. No rubbing at all so far - these are basically 34x11.50, which seem to be the sweet spot.

I tow a 7k car hauler when I go to the track. Haven’t had the chance to do that with this setup yet, but I expect it will be fine. Tires are E rated, so a little stiffer than OE, but in this size I didn’t really notice.
How much do you think the trailer and car are at when towing? That sounds like where i will be. I was hoping to clear a 295/60R20 on stock wheels with a 2" level, And i'm Swapping rear springs to the ORP springs for the ram box/multifunction tailgate as that box set up is around 300lbs more than the standard box. And I am doing the bags in the springs to help, and if all is well great, otherwise I may toss a 1" puck in the rear and have my factory rack back. (steel suspension not the air).

What gears are in your truck? I have the 3.92 in mine. How's MPG empty? I have to run bob a good bit for my kids soccer and my hockey leagues. Not a huge issue but i'm really thinking these 295/60R20 would be a hell of a good sweet spot.

Terrible_One

Reaction score
I’m debating if I want to either do that or recalibrate the sensors via AlfaODB, which might be the more correct solution as the links should be equal length (same as factory)

I have seen/heard of them being off from the factory in the SW for sure - my Audi S6 with air suspension had different settings in all four corners. I 100% concur with the AlfaOBD (I wasn't sure if it could do it) option because I did the similar "VAGcom" OBD software solution to get my S6 dialed in.

QuickOne

Reaction score
How much do you think the trailer and car are at when towing? That sounds like where i will be. I was hoping to clear a 295/60R20 on stock wheels with a 2" level, And i'm Swapping rear springs to the ORP springs for the ram box/multifunction tailgate as that box set up is around 300lbs more than the standard box. And I am doing the bags in the springs to help, and if all is well great, otherwise I may toss a 1" puck in the rear and have my factory rack back. (steel suspension not the air).

What gears are in your truck? I have the 3.92 in mine. How's MPG empty? I have to run bob a good bit for my kids soccer and my hockey leagues. Not a huge issue but i'm really thinking these 295/60R20 would be a hell of a good sweet spot.

Trailer is right at 6750 loaded. Truck handles it fine. WIth the air suspension it picks it up and levels it back out. No issues clearing the tires so far

Talon4U2NV

Reaction score
ca3da90083d0287d8435906dfda3fc73.jpg

Here she sits. 2” level for the front. ORP Ram Box springs in rear for an inch. On 295/60R20 Toyo AT3 rubber. I do have a 1/4 spacer as well. Only bent the Mopar braket for the front flaps a touch on the insides. Rides great!

I’m loving it. Prior. I did not much care for the loose soft ride and short height. I can say she is finally growing on me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread