5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22 inch sport wheels not available on Canadian sport

Kaydee

Reaction score
All the promotional pictures of the 1500 sport for Canada showed 22 inch sport wheels but I can not build it with them... even the dealer said only the Laramie Black edition has them .... Don,t show them if you are not going to offer them is what I would say.... and oddly the sport which is monochromatic and mostly with blacked out trim only comes with chrome and polished premium wheels.....weird

VaderRebel

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Is that through a dealer or the website? I would trust the dealer build/order options.

Maverick

Reaction score
All the promotional pictures of the 1500 sport for Canada showed 22 inch sport wheels but I can not build it with them... even the dealer said only the Laramie Black edition has them .... Don,t show them if you are not going to offer them is what I would say.... and oddly the sport which is monochromatic and mostly with blacked out trim only comes with chrome and polished premium wheels.....weird

I have the 22” black alloys on my sport. Ordered it that way.

06910515-DF6D-4D36-AF17-00133A5F5C52.jpeg

D

Deleted member 85

Yeah as a dealer that's incorrect. Guy above is correct.

Users who are viewing this thread