5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

22” Limited Tire options please?

Gond1

Reaction score
Debating 305/45 22 between Nitto TG G2 and Toyo OC AT3. Any thoughts on what may be better? Almost all highway driving and terrible city streets. Lol. Thanks! This forum is awesome.

Last edited:

wvinson

Reaction score
no not a all on my Limited -- wish they were a little wider -- fit the wheel well very good though. It's only .8 of an inch wider.

Zig10

Reaction score
I went with Continental Terrain Contact HTs on mine. Couldn't stand the factory Goodyears. I'm 90% highway driving, but also am in the mud on jobsites, too. Honestly, these might be the best tires I've ever had on any of my trucks to date. Quiet on the highway, excellent in the snow, good cornering (for a 1500), and haven't gotten stuck in the mud yet...and yes, knocking on wood now.

tdager

Reaction score
I went with Continental Terrain Contact HTs on mine. Couldn't stand the factory Goodyears. I'm 90% highway driving, but also am in the mud on jobsites, too. Honestly, these might be the best tires I've ever had on any of my trucks to date. Quiet on the highway, excellent in the snow, good cornering (for a 1500), and haven't gotten stuck in the mud yet...and yes, knocking on wood now.
Any pics of the truck with the new tires?

J-Cooz

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Are they quieter than the stock tires?

Sent from my SM-G781W using Tapatalk

Zig10

Reaction score
Probably about the same. I can't say that I notice them at all, which is good enough for me.

I was so happy with them that I put at set on my wife's '18 Expedition (20" rims), and they're just as impressive on that vehicle. Way more planted while towing and very little drift at highway speeds.

Users who are viewing this thread