5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

21 Ram Special Order info/NOT HAPPY about Ram Coupon Loss!!

Tommycin

Reaction score
So I have a 21 Laramie ordered 12.12.20 which as of yesterday was in "F" status. Dealers site showed estimate ship day of today....clearly thats not gonna happen.
So my question of the day....I got a $1,500 Loyalty coupon emailed to me towards lease or purchase. It expires on 2.10.21, I assume there is no way that truck will be at the dealer by than (Cleveland OHIO). I am very unhappy that I will lose out on this money. Anyone ever have luck getting this extended or reinstated, or is it still possible it will still show up on time?

Luxy72462

Reaction score
Shouldn’t matter since the order was already placed. Call FCA and let them know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tommycin

Reaction score
Shouldn’t matter since the order was already placed. Call FCA and let them know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The problem is dealer cant/wont do the deal til vehicle drops. Once they put the code in it will say expired.

Wakesnowb

Reaction score
The problem is dealer cant/wont do the deal til vehicle drops. Once they put the code in it will say expired.
Yup, that is very common. Most dealers cannot honor any factory discounts until vehicle is purchases/picked up. Same thing happened to me regarding the factory discounts. I had to just cross my fingers and hope that similar discounts were available at time of pick up (they were for the most part pretty similar). Hopefully when you pick up your truck they will have something similar for a discount.

Blitzhawk

Reaction score
I am same boat as you ordered 12-16-20. I got that same coupon offer but noticed every time I went to website at later date the expiration date would push out so I kept checking back every few days until it disappeared. The last expiration date I seen for same coupon number was 2-28-21 so if your truck comes in by end of February I would give them coupon number and end of month expiration date and see what happens. There may still be hope. Good luck.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
So I have a 21 Laramie ordered 12.12.20 which as of yesterday was in "F" status. Dealers site showed estimate ship day of today....clearly thats not gonna happen.
So my question of the day....I got a $1,500 Loyalty coupon emailed to me towards lease or purchase. It expires on 2.10.21, I assume there is no way that truck will be at the dealer by than (Cleveland OHIO). I am very unhappy that I will lose out on this money. Anyone ever have luck getting this extended or reinstated, or is it still possible it will still show up on time?
I'm in Cleveland too! My truck has been in inspection status for 22 days, I contacted my rep and my dealer today to see what was up. My Coupon for $1500 expires on the 22nd. I ordered on the 11/23/20 btw.

Edit: What dealer you at? At Ganley Village here.

KCViper

Reaction score
Could someone enlighten me on how you got this coupon? I ordered my truck on 1/22. Was this a December specific thing, a website thing or ?? Thanks much!

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Could someone enlighten me on how you got this coupon? I ordered my truck on 1/22. Was this a December specific thing, a website thing or ?? Thanks much!
I don't believe its still offered but essentially its an offer when you go to Ram's website and it knows you visited it with cookies. It gives you $1500 in Bonus Cash, in basically a targeted offer. You can use it with other rebates and incentives just not other targeted stuff. You redeem it by going to your dealer and giving them the code, but you can't use it till the vehicle comes in. I believe they stopped giving out codes in January.

KCViper

Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I lived on the Ram website in January before ordering my truck on 1/22....no coupon. It's okay! Perhaps March incentives will be better than Jan/Feb?!

PaulieWalnutz

Reaction score
Hey I had this concern as my ram was ordered 12/5 and my coupon expired 2/1. I called ram directly instead of RamChat, and asked for an update on delivery. (The initial window they gave 1/10-1/24 delivery had passed) I think I called 1/25.. The truck was in NJ awaiting transport to my dealer in NY for almost 2 weeks. I voiced concern about losing the incentive and asked if they could expedite the transport or extend the incentive date.. they passed it on to a manager and I received email correspondence saying they would try to expedite and get it in time for me.. car ultimately came in and I picked it up 1/31..
Ram offered me a 7yr 70k maintenance plan bc of my troubles ... in short I would call

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey I had this concern as my ram was ordered 12/5 and my coupon expired 2/1. I called ram directly instead of RamChat, and asked for an update on delivery. (The initial window they gave 1/10-1/24 delivery had passed) I think I called 1/25.. The truck was in NJ awaiting transport to my dealer in NY for almost 2 weeks. I voiced concern about losing the incentive and asked if they could expedite the transport or extend the incentive date.. they passed it on to a manager and I received email correspondence saying they would try to expedite and get it in time for me.. car ultimately came in and I picked it up 1/31..
Ram offered me a 7yr 70k maintenance plan bc of my troubles ... in short I would call
Who exactly did you speak to? I had expected delivery of 1/19, but my truck has been in inspection since 1/14; 22 days! Crazy.

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Thanks for your reply. I lived on the Ram website in January before ordering my truck on 1/22....no coupon. It's okay! Perhaps March incentives will be better than Jan/Feb?!
Sure thing, and rebates and incentives may not be the best for Jan / Feb but dealer discount is much better compared to Nov / Dec; at least for me.

PaulieWalnutz

Reaction score
Who exactly did you speak to? I had expected delivery of 1/19, but my truck has been in inspection since 1/14; 22 days! Crazy.
I was tracking progress through ram chat and followed that up til shipping. My truck was shipped 1/08 . Ram chat gave a delivery window 1/10-1/24.. from there I was checking with my dealer. I called the number on Rams website for contact us..that representative passed my info on to another dept or their manager and they reached out via email. [email protected]

Royalist_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Do
I was tracking progress through ram chat and followed that up til shipping. My truck was shipped 1/08 . Ram chat gave a delivery window 1/10-1/24.. from there I was checking with my dealer. I called the number on Rams website for contact us..that representative passed my info on to another dept or their manager and they reached out via email. [email protected]
Do you happen to know the dept? Feel free to DM me, I have a rep I'm speaking with currently and my dealer is being less than helpful.

Users who are viewing this thread