5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

21 Ram nothing working just alarm going off

Fishinbrad

Reaction score
Both key fobs won’t work. Unlocked the door using key and when opening the door it sets off the alarm. It is now at the dealer and they can’t figure anything out. Anyone have any ideas?

Dontra

Reaction score
Sounds like water behind back seat on the RF module

Mhons

Reaction score
Both key fobs won’t work. Unlocked the door using key and when opening the door it sets off the alarm. It is now at the dealer and they can’t figure anything out. Anyone have any ideas?
Mine too, just last week. No fobs work and when u use the key all alarms going off.
I found out through this forum that it most likely is a rear window leak and your RF module which in on the back wall of your Ram gets wet and shorts out. I still haven’t heard from the dealership about mine but, A lot of people are saying 1 to 3 months for repair. I hope not because I really liked my 2021 until now. Good keep us in the loop. PS there is a class action suit about this problem. Search the forums you’ll find it.

Users who are viewing this thread