5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

21 Big Horn Crew Floor Liners

Gulls61

Reaction score
Hello all, new member here. Just picked up a 21 Big Horn Crew cab yesterday and looking to get some all weather mats.

After searching the forum I didn’t see these questions addressed anywhere but if this thread is not appropriate I apologize!

My questions:

1- Looking into WeatherTech and I notice that under the 21 model on their site they do not have an “over the hump” option. They do have it for the 20 model year so will the 20 model floor liner fit in the 21 or was there a change?

2- Do any weather mats provide access to the RamBins in the back seat? Hard to tell from the online photos.

3- Any guidance on WeatherTech vs Husky vs OEM? I’ve had experience with WT in the past but open to others as well.

Thanks for any help and I’m excited to get into this Ram Community!

BigD

Reaction score
I just got my Weather Tech floor mats for the front. Love them. Spendy, but worth it I think. Especially being in Construction with all the mud I track in on my boots & living in Minnesota.

xspeedy

Reaction score
Most seem to prefer the Mopar rubber mats. They fit great and have a solid rubber vs thin plastic feel to them. And the price is great, especially when you consider they are OEM. The rear is two piece Which makes installation and removal easier. I’m not aware of any that provide for really easy storage access. There is a thread here somewhere.

Last edited:

Gulls61

Reaction score
Great thanks! Now would a set of 2020 mats fit in my 2021? And I have the front bench seat style so I’m looking for some coverage on the center hump as well is this an OEM option?

Sherran

Reaction score
I have the OEM mopar rubber mats I use during the summer and Weathertech I use during the winter. I prefer the Weathertech and I feel it has better protection over the mopar ones. Both are great and I'm positive you'll be happy with whichever one you choose.

I don't have bench seat style so I cannot comment on that.

As for the ram bins, you'd just need to lift the mat to access it - no biggie.

firebird9919

Reaction score
Mopar all the way. I've had both the Husky and Weathertech and I personally think the Mopar ones have the best fit.

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

d15nonvtec

Reaction score
I have the husky Xact fit contour. Thick rubber unlike the regular husky mats. I really like them.
i have these as well. they fit and feel great on my 2021. ive had the OEM mopar ones in my 2019 and they were fine, and weathertechs in my Jeep. i perfer the huskys

Gulls61

Reaction score
i have these as well. they fit and feel great on my 2021. ive had the OEM mopar ones in my 2019 and they were fine, and weathertechs in my Jeep. i perfer the huskys
Do they cover the center hump for the front bench seating?

mikeru82

Legendary member
Reaction score
I've owned weathertech and OEM, and prefer OEM. It's not even close really. It seems like weathertech quality isn't as good as it used to be. They fit fine, but tend to curl at the edges. Especially near the door thresholds. Really annoying after a couple of years. The 5th gen OEM mats have much better than the 4th gen mats had. They completely protect the passenger foot areas. I bought a full set off Amazon for $115. Here's a link...

You can also get them from your dealer, but I'm not sure how much you'd pay for them there. Yes, floor mats for 2019, 2020, and 2021 are all interchangeable.

EJ84

Reaction score
Are those the new version? Not the ones that are part of the recall?

Users who are viewing this thread