5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

21’ 1500 level!?

jmsnoodl

Reaction score
So I’ve gone through most the treads here and can’t quite find what I’m looking for. I’ve got a 21’ 1500 rwd. I’m just looking to level it 2inches. Nothing crazy but I want to do it right. No spacers or anything. What’s the best setup for these trucks with no hassle, no rubbing etc. I’m leaning towards a coil setup with replacing the uca’s. Can anyone here point me in the right direction for the best setup.
Thanks in advance

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Just do Bil 5100’s, and you won’t need UCA’s

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ever_Garza

Reaction score

This^ I did this. But I ended up finding some used mopar uca and threw them on just for good measure.

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Mopar ORP UCA’s can be had on Ebay new for $125

jmsnoodl

Reaction score

Will the 5100’s retain the factory angle on the ball joints or does it change the angle depending on the height I decide?

BowersFJ

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Will the 5100’s retain the factory angle on the ball joints or does it change the angle depending on the height I decide?

They change slightly, but at 2” setting you are fine …. Get the ORP UCA’s if you want “extra” peace of mind

jmsnoodl

Reaction score
They change slightly, but at 2” setting you are fine …. Get the ORP UCA’s if you want “extra” peace of mind

Gotcha ok awesome. Probably a stupid question, do I reuse the factory springs or replace those also?

jmsnoodl

Reaction score
Does anyone on here have a link for those shocks?
You guys have been more than helpful!

morwyne

Reaction score
Using Bilsteins is a popular way to level your truck. A bit stiff, but the ride isn't too bad.

Users who are viewing this thread