5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

20x12 Wheels. Looking for pictures

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
Looking for people running 20x12’s. Please post some pics and provide the suspension upgrade and tire sizes.
Thanks!

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
Looking for people running 20x12’s. Please post some pics and provide the suspension upgrade and tire sizes.
Thanks!
If you haven't already you can go to custom offsets website, go to the gallary and do an advanced search for exactly what your looking for! Plenty of pictures and information on there

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

My_first_RAM

Reaction score
If you haven't already you can go to custom offsets website, go to the gallary and do an advanced search for exactly what your looking for! Plenty of pictures and information on there

I frequent that site, just wanting to see if some members on here don’t have their trucks on there.

DirtNazzty

Reaction score
I frequent that site, just wanting to see if some members on here don’t have their trucks on there.
Right on! Hopefully you get some pics! I'm still riding factory on my 5th Gen or else I'd post pics for ya. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread