5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025's question

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
It looks like Ram updated inventory last night on the web site the count is now siting just under 20,000 trucks and I can find 9 Limited's/longhorn combined.
none of them have much other than the pano for options neer as I can tell.

dcchris311

Reaction score
It looks like Ram updated inventory last night on the web site the count is now siting just under 20,000 trucks and I can find 9 Limited's/longhorn combined.
none of them have much other than the pano for options neer as I can tell.

I messaged their online help desk about the status of my truck and all they said is that their still gathering parts for the builds......

So who knows if they'll even have the higher trim models out by the end of the 2nd quarter.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I messaged their online help desk about the status of my truck and all they said is that their still gathering parts for the builds......

So who knows if they'll even have the higher trim models out by the end of the 2nd quarter.
oh, that don't sound good! my current truck has to go back by May 13, I guess the dealer will have to help me out on it if the new one doesn't show up.
but it has to be here by late June for my summer fishing trip up north. I pull my boat up with me. I ordered it very early January; you would think it should show up before then though? I hope anyway. 🙏

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
oh, that don't sound good! my current truck has to go back by May 13, I guess the dealer will have to help me out on it if the new one doesn't show up.
but it has to be here by late June for my summer fishing trip up north. I pull my boat up with me. I ordered it very early January; you would think it should show up before then though? I hope anyway. 🙏
You ordered it before production even started, and they are doing lower level trims.
None of us control what order Stellantis builds these things in just cross your fingers you don't need to walk you bow to the ramp LOL.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
You ordered it before production even started, and they are doing lower level trims.
None of us control what order Stellantis builds these things in just cross your fingers you don't need to walk you bow to the ramp LOL.
yes, I was aware of all that going in except I was told they build sold trucks before dealer trucks. which turns out not this time anyway, I have ordered like this before with GM on new models. they have always come in though in time, I am just anxious is all. this time a little more so since switching brands, it's all a new process for me. :cool:

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I am personally expecting the worst and hoping for the best. My assumption is they probably want to have some limiteds on the lot before they build mine and it looks like currently they only have 9(limited, limited longhorns) in production now so I don't see them creating mine anytime soon. I assume if they started producing our trucks today we wouldn't get them for about 2 months and that puts us into June as it is. I hope I'm wrong and they get the production moving along and get our trucks to us by the end of June. Who knows.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
I am personally expecting the worst and hoping for the best. My assumption is they probably want to have some limiteds on the lot before they build mine and it looks like currently they only have 9(limited, limited longhorns) in production now so I don't see them creating mine anytime soon. I assume if they started producing our trucks today we wouldn't get them for about 2 months and that puts us into June as it is. I hope I'm wrong and they get the production moving along and get our trucks to us by the end of June. Who knows.
lets hope! :rolleyes:

PetePA

Reaction score
Just called one of my local dealers. I live in a small town, so they don't have much going on and this guy is particularly helpful. He expects Tungsten to be available to order in the Forged Blue Metallic (and other color options that any folks are interested in) in a month or two once the dealerships are a bit better stocked with the 2025s.

I also mentioned to him that Steel Storm (I'm not interested in the color but noted that it is new) is not available on the configurator anymore and he started complaining about Stellantis playing games with color availability on Rams and even moreso on Jeeps :ROFLMAO:

Edit: Clarified I meant "available TO ORDER"

jonusko

Reaction score
Neither of the Ram site's inventory lists shows my truck, but my dealer's website does. The Ram order tracking does not show a build date, but it says it is in the production queue. My dealer says my truck is shipping on April 23rd, so I am hopeful the higher trims and advanced options are getting close to being built.

PetePA

Reaction score
Neither of the Ram site's inventory lists shows my truck, but my dealer's website does. The Ram order tracking does not show a build date, but it says it is in the production queue. My dealer says my truck is shipping on April 23rd, so I am hopeful the higher trims and advanced options are getting close to being built.
What's your build?

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Patience folks, patience!

Many of us went through this in 2018 when we ordered 2019s. There is no rhyme or reason as to why they build what they do, although IMO it sounds like they have parts availability issues for the higher end trims.

It could easily be many months before some of you see your trucks. Discuss with your dealers what happens "if" it doesn't arrive in time...

HowDoYouTruck

Reaction score
Patience folks, patience!

Many of us went through this in 2018 when we ordered 2019s. There is no rhyme or reason as to why they build what they do, although IMO it sounds like they have parts availability issues for the higher end trims.

It could easily be many months before some of you see your trucks. Discuss with your dealers what happens "if" it doesn't arrive in time...

Been following this thread for a while and thought I would interject here. The wife is looking to order a Laramie with the Level 2 Entertainment package with passenger screen but I'm not seeing any in the build queue. (We planned on ordering anyway and knew it would take quite some time to get built)

I did watch a YT video about the new trucks and the reviewer said the UConnect system was dated (we knew this) and a bit laggy. I'm wondering if they are revising the software/hardware for that particular package. Speculation on my part but probably as good as any other guess.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Level 2 with passenger screen doesn't sound like a 2025 Limited. I don't see level 2 on build sheet and passenger screen is not optional, its included.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Level 2 with passenger screen doesn't sound like a 2025 Limited. I don't see level 2 on build sheet and passenger screen is not optional, its included.
He said Laramie, not Limited
1712352898042.png

Been following this thread for a while and thought I would interject here. The wife is looking to order a Laramie with the Level 2 Entertainment package with passenger screen but I'm not seeing any in the build queue. (We planned on ordering anyway and knew it would take quite some time to get built)

I did watch a YT video about the new trucks and the reviewer said the UConnect system was dated (we knew this) and a bit laggy. I'm wondering if they are revising the software/hardware for that particular package. Speculation on my part but probably as good as any other guess.
Build queues are random options of items. They try to pick common builds that "most people" will want. Higher level tech on lower level trims are seen as undesirable by some people. Over time you will see what you want but some items are just "rare" on some trim levels unless custom ordered.

jonusko

Reaction score
It has Laramie Level 2, ORP, Towing packages, Night Edition, and Advanced Safety.
Last night, I got an email from my dealer. He said it should arrive in early May and it will be their first 2025 to arrive.

dcchris311

Reaction score
It has Laramie Level 2, ORP, Towing packages, Night Edition, and Advanced Safety.
That's interesting, the level 2 package includes the 14" screen. I wonder if they'll start pumping out trucks with the 14" screen now. I hope they do!

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last night, I got an email from my dealer. He said it should arrive in early May and it will be their first 2025 to arrive.
I am not sure about your dealer but most of the dealers around me spit lies all the time. My dealer said they did custom orders before they fill the dealer lots, and said mine should get a vin about 5-6 weeks ago and it never did. I think they just say stuff sometimes without having any clue. I would take everything a dealer says with a grain of salt. I don’t think anyone knows what the hell is going to happen or who’s going to get there truck and when.

jonusko

Reaction score
I am not sure about your dealer but most of the dealers around me spit lies all the time. My dealer said they did custom orders before they fill the dealer lots, and said mine should get a vin about 5-6 weeks ago and it never did. I think they just say stuff sometimes without having any clue. I would take everything a dealer says with a grain of salt. I don’t think anyone knows what the hell is going to happen or who’s going to get there truck and when.
On 3/27, it was assigned a VIN and the status was: D - Firm schedule:serial number is assigned. That sounds like they are getting ready build it.

Users who are viewing this thread