5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Year TRX’s Coming

Adam2019

Reaction score
Ok, so,I saw a video,of a supposed 2025 all wrapped un in disguise. is there any legit info out there that a 2025 TRX year model will be built or is the 2024 model the real end of the road. Can’t help but ask…..I want one of these TRX’s but think the only was I’ll get one and not resent the price is to get a very low mileage 2022-2023.
Thx for the feedback As always!

Rammit

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don’t think anyone knows for sure but it is looking like 2024 will be the last year for the hellcat TRX. From the info we have, looks like the truck will live on but neutered with the hurricane V6. Unfortunately, looks like Stellantis does not understand its customer base. The ram pickup and LX cars have continued to be dominate mainly because of the Hemi options. Gm and Ford are both keeping some v8 options. If stellantis has no v8 in the entire ram lineup or next gen challenger/charger, they should not be surprised when sales lag. The 5th gen trucks should have had a revised Hemi when it was introduced in 2018.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The 2025 TRX is confirmed to have the Hurricane HO engine. The 6.2L SRT dies at the end of the 2024 model year (which is December of 2023, as currently scheduled). So if you want a Hellcat TRX, you'd better find one quick.

1697113636177.png

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Car and driver posted this clip with a video and sound from a 6 Cyl TRX. Really disappointing.

The video clip of the EV Charger with the fake sounds, sounds better then that TRX. And it sounded terrible as it was actual speakers playing exhaust sounds...

Users who are viewing this thread