5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Tungsten Informal Review

Sounds fabulous. I don't have the coin for anything like that but glad you like it.

What I don't see are buyers for $120K Grand Wagoneers... 🤔🙄

Last edited:
Sounds fabulous. I don't have the coin for anything like that but glad you like it.

I ordered an Escalade and a GW at the same time. Platinum Sport and a loaded Series III. GW got here first, got it for $107k. Even the best Cadillac dealers were charging mark ups and I don't play that game. The other factory is I have a driver I use quite a bit and the GW is more comfortable to get driven in than the Escalade. The Escalade is more fun to drive. The GW is significantly larger than the Escalade as well, wider and longer. So that's in general why I bought the GW. However, the Escalade service experience is superior to anything Stellantis can offer and I really miss that. They would deliver your loaner and take your car in for service, with a smile. I've thought about getting Escalade V for the wife but $160k is hard to swallow.

My son's GF parents have a Grand Wagoneer, it is amazing. My wife had an Escalade and it was great as well but just couldn't justify that cost for a SUV when our kids are a few short years from moving out.

Son compared the 2 and got the Escalade for appx $105-107 vs the GW for more, maybe 15K more. That was in 2023.
No caddy dealer markup, Stellantis wanted $5K over MSRP. They drove both and liked the Escalade better. Plus he liked the 6.2, though the GM lifter problem is a bit worrysome. Thats one of the many reasons you get an extended warranty…

Maybe the GW can cement itself as a “luxury” brand but for many its still a “Jeep”, though price and size X large.

Most are selling around 100-105 for GW SIII which is more in line with Caddy and Lincoln.

Beautiful truck but I'll never understand those tires/wheels with "4X4/Offroad."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back