5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Tungsten Informal Review

JustAnotherGuy

Reaction score
I'll get some better pictures and more details later. I've yet to see pics of the off road package on a tungsten so here they are. Crappy angle but IMO looks great in person.

First and foremost, the new sound system. It's absolutely insane. So far above the Harmon Kardon in my limited. It's also noticeably better than the McIntosh in my wife's GW. I'd argue it's the best sounding OEM system I've ever heard.

Next up, the engine. It's smooth and it's fast, but as suspected it's quite boring to drive. The positive is it's so quiet that I'm not embarrassed. Those Ecoboost sound like weed eaters. But to clarify again, it's definitely quick and there is almost no lag. I haven't floored it from a stop but I imagine it won't disappoint. Please keep in mind I learned to drive stick shift at 16 on an 98 bored and stroked Viper with nearly 800hp...so what's boring to me might not be to others

The interior is amazing. No real complaints. The seats are by far the most comfortable I've ever experienced in a truck. This interior is well above the limited, which is above the Denali ultimate, which is light years ahead of the Ford limiteds. Ram hit a home run with it. If I had to nitpick one thing it would be the lack of a physical seat warmer/cooler button..perhaps it exists but I've yet to find it

And for those wondering about the ride with the 22s and off road package...it rides great IMO and the slightly more aggressive tires give it a nice look. I'm debating a leveling kit but then again I don't want any chance of being hassled about warranty. It could be in my head but I feel like the turning radius is slightly reduced from my 19 limited...but that's likely in my head

I've since added ceramic tint and I'll post pics after it gets back from the dealership. 20% all the way around, 30% pano roof and 50% windshield.

If you have any questions let me know, I'm happy to help where I can.

Attachments

• IMG_4677.jpeg
    IMG_4677.jpeg
    297.9 KB · Views: 14
  • IMG_4675.jpeg
    IMG_4675.jpeg
    312.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_4673.jpeg
    IMG_4673.jpeg
    265.2 KB · Views: 14

Users who are viewing this thread

Back