5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Rebel

marrtw

Reaction score
I can't seem to find the answer to two questions about the 2025 Rebel:
1. Does it have a front camera available?
2. Are vented seats available?

I have a fully loaded 2020 that I love except for those two missing features. And, I like the look of the 2025 Rebel and inline-6 engine.

ichime

Reaction score
Yes, a couple of YouTube reviews show the Rebel with those options

marrtw

Reaction score
Yes, a couple of YouTube reviews show the Rebel with those options
Thanks guys. About 5 minutes after posting that, I found one of those YT videos. I guess my biggest gripe is no front camera. I'm sure there's aftermarket solutions available. Maybe I'll look around for one of those solutions before I get too carried away.

On the other hand, a new truck would be nice. Some time ago, I promised myself to start trading vehicles about every three years. If it weren't for the dealer hassle, I'd definitely get a 2025 this year.

Ram1500OwnerMaybe

Reaction score
Thanks guys. About 5 minutes after posting that, I found one of those YT videos. I guess my biggest gripe is no front camera. I'm sure there's aftermarket solutions available. Maybe I'll look around for one of those solutions before I get too carried away.

On the other hand, a new truck would be nice. Some time ago, I promised myself to start trading vehicles about every three years. If it weren't for the dealer hassle, I'd definitely get a 2025 this year.
You may want to give Mark Dodge a try. Many folks find them a non-hassle even for those out of state.
Lots of info on them with positive reviews on this board.

Bsteiner36

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
You may want to give Mark Dodge a try. Many folks find them a non-hassle even for those out of state.
Lots of info on them with positive reviews on this board.

I was planning on going with Mark Dodge for mine but I didn’t want to have to have it shipped and ship my trade in back. Huge thanks to mark dodge for helping me out because I used their quote to get a good deal on my 2025 with a local dealer. I did pay more but it was around even after not having to pay shipping cost. They’re quick to respond and know what they’re doing. It’s worth a shot.

Here’s a link to their prices

Thread 'MARK DODGE Ordering Discounts for 2025 1500's'
MARK DODGE Ordering Discounts for 2025 1500's

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread