5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram Issues Watch Video!

PetePA

Reaction score
Who is this guy... Makes an account and posts 2 unfavorable Ram videos. Either a disgruntled customer or UAW worker with nothing better to do.

mikeru82

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I've seen a lot of his videos, he has been around for several years with about 33K subs. I would say his overall opinions probably mirror the majority of members on this forum.
Pretty sure he's talking about Mike7t1, who made this thread.

Who is this guy... Makes an account and posts 2 unfavorable Ram videos. Either a disgruntled customer or UAW worker with nothing better to do.
Doesn't make the video any less compelling.

Mike7t1

Reaction score
To answer your questions, no, I don’t post because I mostly read post and I do not have a Ram. I did have plans to buy a Rebel X but have changed my mind now which is my choice. Not sure what I will buy but i will find something that I like. Guys in this forum are a pretty rough crowd. If you are upset about what I posted then move on, that is what I do. I don’t post a response just to take someone down a notch. And, to top it off, I had no idea that I had not posted but one other time before. Just didn’t look at that stat by my name.

My purpose was to warn others on here that might be interested in a 2025 Ram. You can say what you want but Stellantis has lots of problems right now. If you think the video was fake that’s fine, I don’t think it is but it could be i guess. I apparently posted twice because I didn’t see that it worked the first time. It also didn’t seem to work the second time either when I want to look for it. I only found it because I got a message that others had posted on my thread. I have no clue why I could not see the first or second post I made. Now I am worried that this one won’t show up on my iPad 😂

Sorry too that I am old and having failing health. PetePA I apologize for making two post, I am not perfect but I will try to be better. No need to insult me but if it makes you feel better then go for it. I don’t try to insult anyone, I also do not post anything that I wouldn’t say to someone face to face. Not a keyboard warrior like many on the internet.

I certainly have learned my lesson and will just read, no big announcement coming that I am leaving this forum😂. We all see that when someone gets mad. Rest assured, post what you want about me, I am not mad now and won’t be mad later. I have to many other problems to deal with, its called life and it does not always go like you want.

Users who are viewing this thread