5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Ram 1500 Tungsten

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I thought I loved my Limited Elite interior...this is next level. No keeping this one now. LOL!

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I'm 99% sure my oldsmobile had that behind the front seats with a metal tilt down
My Dad’s ‘81 Buick Regal def had them in the back seat. Metal and they burned the S*** outta me when I’d flip the seat up and crawl into the back seat on a hot summer day.

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I might be missing a news cycle somewhere, but aren’t these shots just from the EV Ram that they already shared?

Yes indeed it’s nice but I expected the 25 refresh to be more extensive.

This looks as different from the current Ram Limited as the current F150 Lightning Platinum looks from the current F150 ICE Platinum.

Eg notable differences and more upscale to make the EV buyer feel special, certainly, but clearly the same generational design.

Same same, but different.

What did I miss?

SD Rebel

Reaction score
I might be missing a news cycle somewhere, but aren’t these shots just from the EV Ram that they already shared?

This looks as different from the current Ram Limited as the current F150 Lightning Platinum looks from the current F150 ICE Platinum.

Eg notable differences and more upscale to make the EV buyer feel special, certainly, but clearly the same generational design.

What did I miss?

You are right, these photos are from the REV reveal in April. Though I suspect based on the spy photos, it's going to be similar across the REV and Refresh. Just as the F150 lighting has a very similar interior to the regular gas F150s, I have a feeling RAM doesn't want to stray too far from these platforms or invest in wholesale changes on a midcycle.

HemiDude

Reaction score

What did I miss?
I guess the "same, but different" is giving the ICE guys an interior option they didn't have unless they switched to EV. I hope no one though the Refresh was going to totally one-up the EV, Ram doesn't care that much about ICE anymore

dannydyn

Reaction score
I can see the sticker on that thing close to 100k the way it equipped in these pictures.

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online