5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Manufacturing Observations

lonepeak

Reaction score

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
For the RHO fans here's a detailed description. I don't off-road where I live but just looking for the standard Limited Longhorn to begin shipping.

they have not even activated any of the VINs yet on the built limited and limited longhorns so you can click on them and see the window tag.
something is weird about that.

lonepeak

Reaction score
Where are you seeing window tags? I only see the VINs assigned to dealers and they show "being built". Still waiting on parts it seems.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Where are you seeing window tags? I only see the VINs assigned to dealers and they show "being built". Still waiting on parts it seems.
no thats exactly what I see also is just the vin. but if you notice on the other models like big horn for example you can click on the vin number and the window sticker will pop up. none of the vins for the Limited's or limited longhorns allow this even on the first ones that appeared weeks ago that I can't believe are still being built.

Runagun

Reaction score
They're a lot of 2025 ram 1500 trucks at the belvedere plant ready to get loaded on the trains

PetePA

Reaction score
Here are a couple of updated charts. Notes:

-Tradesman production is picking up (oh joy)
-Rebel is leveling out
-Limited is increasing, but extremely slow

-2024 inventory decline is mostly steady with about 195 selling per day. (That's a total inventory of 21,876 / 195 = 230 days)

Attachments

• Trim.JPG
    Trim.JPG
    51.8 KB · Views: 15
  • Year.JPG
    Year.JPG
    32.9 KB · Views: 15

dammitbobby

Reaction score
Here are a couple of updated charts. Notes:

-Tradesman production is picking up (oh joy)
-Rebel is leveling out
-Limited is increasing, but extremely slow

-2024 inventory decline is mostly steady with about 195 selling per day. (That's a total inventory of 21,876 / 195 = 230 days)
Hopefully after the 2 week build freeze limiteds pick up and tungstens start. But 195 trucks selling a day nation wide I feel like is not good at all.

lonepeak

Reaction score
So I guess any Limiteds being produced or going out are without the A equipment group which in theory was the holdup. That would be a naked truck.

firecadet613

Ram Guru
Reaction score
They're a lot of 2025 ram 1500 trucks at the belvedere plant ready to get loaded on the trains
They may be waiting on parts. No reason to truck them from SHAP to Belvedere just to go on a train.

My '19 went from SHAP to Toledo via truck, then loaded up with some Jeeps and took a truck to my dealer.

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
Well, I have gotten frustrated to the point I have contacted Ram directly. I have a care case and got an apology for the holdup. I was told the truck was in the preliminary production schedule in Rams computer system and I should get a VIN very soon. Now just for the sake of the conversation there wasn’t anything concrete in that reply as far as a date or anything like that. All it said was they would follow it and notify me within days to let me know how it’s progressing.
That’s it nothing more nothing less. I have found a Denali in Volcanic Red with just about everything I would want on it except AT tires relatively close by. I am just not ready to give up just yet on the Ram. It’s like once you drive one you don’t want anything else I guess that’s what’s making it hard normally I would have bailed by now.

PetePA

Reaction score
It HAS to be getting close to production time for these beauties. It's gonna be worth the wait I'm certain lol.

lonepeak

Reaction score
I emailed an automotive writer from the Detroit Free Press last week who wrote up a RAMs article from the Austin event and asked if he could check with his contacts and see what the holdup was explaining what our collective problem was. He wrote back a short time later and she he'd be glad to. I hope to hear from him this week.

dammitbobby

Reaction score
I emailed an automotive writer from the Detroit Free Press last week who wrote up a RAMs article from the Austin event and asked if he could check with his contacts and see what the holdup was explaining what our collective problem was. He wrote back a short time later and she he'd be glad to. I hope to hear from him this week.
Piggybacking off this: I’m not sure if this is the same article you were talking about but I just stumbled upon this article Ram's new top sport truck gets 6-cylinder, serious off-road character, and a hefty price cut

Which clearly states that they’re reducing the price across the board down 4-10k depending on the trim level, this make sense considering the pricing of the RHO. Now my question is when are the prices going to reflect this price cut because how it’s worded in the article it infers that the cuts already happened but it doesn’t appear to be reflective of that online.

cpetku

Reaction score
I guess you're getting a multi-colored truck. He, She, He'd, Him?

Pikeman_66

Reaction score
They may be waiting on parts. No reason to truck them from SHAP to Belvedere just to go on a train.

My '19 went from SHAP to Toledo via truck, then loaded up with some Jeeps and took a truck to my dealer.
That’s a ways to ship them for just a part. From shap to Belvedere is a fair distance 21/2 hours one way at least on a good day on Chicago interstates. That has to be costly for an already pricey truck! I can tell you for sure in July, I drive right by the plant on my way to northern Wisconsin up to the cabin.

dcchris311

Reaction score
I got a VIN on my Tungsten!!!!! But I had submitted a cancelation because I switched to a RHO........ now what?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240511_215252_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20240511_215252_Chrome.jpg
    86.2 KB · Views: 21

lonepeak

Reaction score
I got a VIN on my Tungsten!!!!! But I had submitted a cancelation because I switched to a RHO........ now what?
That's great news but us peons can't even get an order in for a Limited Longhorn. That’s a joke BTW.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread