5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Limited Night Edition Pics

I love the black rims. I don’t know why the rims on 19 - 24 limiteds are gray. Looks great except the rear tail lights. They should be smoked or have black in them on the night edition.
It's probably not smoked for legal and reflective purposes -- or for proper camera functionality maybe. It would look better though.

It's probably not smoked for legal and reflective purposes -- or for proper camera functionality maybe. It would look better though.
I think that they could smoke most of the light and leave a little red. Everything is nice and dark on the truck except the lights. I perfect the tail lights on older models ie. MY22. Actually looking at a 22 and 25 limited, they’re not much different. The lights aren’t much different. Laramies and big horns are more noticeably different. I stitched couple of comparison pics to show the differences. I think that the wheels on the 25 are my favorite part.

Attachments

• IMG_8755.jpeg
    IMG_8755.jpeg
    489 KB · Views: 22
  • IMG_8754.jpeg
    IMG_8754.jpeg
    486.4 KB · Views: 21
  • IMG_8753.jpeg
    IMG_8753.jpeg
    505.9 KB · Views: 19
  • IMG_8750.jpeg
    IMG_8750.jpeg