5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 Bighorn programming for 33" tires

RobAFerg

Reaction score
Hi, i had a set of 33x12.5 tires on my 22, took them off before I traded in for my new 2025 bighorn with the SST.
Does anyone know how to code the new 2025 to run the 33" tires to fix ABS and Speedometer?
Or just throw them on and be off by 2mph.

I also used to have JScan but the canbus connector under the dash is completely different on the 2025, anyone have a OBD reader for this new model yet?

Hi, i had a set of 33x12.5 tires on my 22, took them off before I traded in for my new 2025 bighorn with the SST.
Does anyone know how to code the new 2025 to run the 33" tires to fix ABS and Speedometer?
Or just throw them on and be off by 2mph.

I also used to have JScan but the canbus connector under the dash is completely different on the 2025, anyone have a OBD reader for this new model yet?
You need to go to the dealer. You can't do it on your own. The canbus is different on 2025 than 2019 to 2024. It's been discussed on here many times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back