5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2025 active lane management

I am pretty sure I moved it to med tonight when I got home. I have not played with the settings much at all on it I admit. I did turn off the annoyingly setting that vibrates the steering wheel. I just want it to lane correct reliably. I’m just wanting to exhaust all other avenues before calling the dealer service dept. if I knew it was just a bad calibration do to the level I would feel better. Guess I should not have leveled it before having it a while.
Is it possible you are confusing lane keep assist with hands free lane centering?

morning update,
I set the setting for the lane keep assist at medium from low, it did not make a difference on level 1 just plain jane lane warning and correction where one of the bars turns yellow and warns you.
I then set the cruise control level 2 I believe far right side of the steering wheel and turned on the button in the middle between set and pause, that worked a little better.
I don't have any mapped major roads close to me to try the self-driving level 3 feature.
I was getting an alert though this morning on and off that the system had been shut off and lane sense may not work properly in the dash display.
I only got that with level 2 above turned on though.
the roads I am having the hardest time with are 2 lane state roads that are fairly narrow and that have chip and seal on them. the lines are pretty good though on them. on wider roads it seems to work better but not what I would call reliable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back