5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Rebel DRVM add

Kuhl80

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I know this topic has been discussed fully for the 2019-2022 Rams but I have an additional question that hopefully someone can help with. I have a 2024 Ram 2500 Rebel. It already has the 360 camera system. When I ordered my truck the DRVM was not available to add (supply chain issues). I already bought the DRVM with one output for FCW/ACC. I have made the updates to the system to turn it on but I think I need the 3rd brake light. I have the CHMSL with cargo view already. Does anyone know the part number for the correct CHMSL, I need the one with cargo view and the RVDM camera. Also, besides the new Fakra Z cable, what other parts or programming updates will I need to make (I already turned DRVM and DRVM 360 to Yes and turned CRVMM to No). Thanks in advance for the help!!

vincentw56

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I know this topic has been discussed fully for the 2019-2022 Rams but I have an additional question that hopefully someone can help with. I have a 2024 Ram 2500 Rebel. It already has the 360 camera system. When I ordered my truck the DRVM was not available to add (supply chain issues). I already bought the DRVM with one output for FCW/ACC. I have made the updates to the system to turn it on but I think I need the 3rd brake light. I have the CHMSL with cargo view already. Does anyone know the part number for the correct CHMSL, I need the one with cargo view and the RVDM camera. Also, besides the new Fakra Z cable, what other parts or programming updates will I need to make (I already turned DRVM and DRVM 360 to Yes and turned CRVMM to No). Thanks in advance for the help!!
You might have better luck in the Homepage - HD Rams forum. This is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

But you only need the mirror, rear-view camera, and Fakra cable. Lots of us have added to our 1500s. I wrote a simple how to on the 1500s in here.

Kuhl80

Reaction score
You might have better luck in the Homepage - HD Rams forum. This is the 5th Gen 1500 Rams site.

But you only need the mirror, rear-view camera, and Fakra cable. Lots of us have added to our 1500s. I wrote a simple how to on the 1500s in here.
My mistake, sorry about that! Thanks for the help!!

Users who are viewing this thread