5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Ram Orders

cmejatt

Reaction score
So recently been on fence about getting a Ram 1500 Laramie.

I ended up factory ordering one last week.

My quick question is I see Koon has 8.5% of msrp and another dealer showing 12.5% off. Isn’t it same from manufacture? Do all (if not most) dealers get same program?

Also is there any “must have / must do” mods for the truck? Lol

Lastly is there anyone that works in corporate.. any idea on lead time? I checked online for status it still says TBD and no vin yet obviously.

Kinda getting scared because I ordered it based on numbers for 2023 (lease) but who knows what will the programs be when the truck arrives. Cannot lock in a price will delivery time.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
My quick question is I see Koon has 8.5% of msrp and another dealer showing 12.5% off. Isn’t it same from manufacture? Do all (if not most) dealers get same program?
Dealerships can charge whatever they want.
Factory orders don't make any difference.

You also price lock when you place an order, that's why you put a deposit on it, no deposit and they can get a free custom order, and if they give you a crazy expensive price you can say no and they get a free truck allotted to them.

cmejatt

Reaction score
So I ordered a truck but because it’s a 2024 we don’t know what rebates it will have.
I’m going to lease the truck.

Let’s see I guess what happened when it arrives.

I did leave a $500 deposit.

And thank you for warm welcome everyone :)

If I end up getting the Ram this will be my first pickup truck or a truck for that matter . Looking forward to it.

Users who are viewing this thread