5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 ram 1500 bighorn RWD lift?

JLam

Reaction score
I’m trying to lift my 2024 Ram 1500 RWD and am struggling to find the right quality lift kit. No I obviously will not be off-roading I just like the more aggressive look. All the nice kits I found like BDS and Zone are only for 4x4 trucks. If anybody has any advice or recommendations I’m all here for it! Thanks

JLam

Reaction score
2019-2024 are the same

This is my first truck and I am anything but an expert. It seems like their kits are a lot less components compared to zone or BDS. Is there a reason? Just looking to understand and ensure I’m buying quality!

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
This is my first truck and I am anything but an expert. It seems like their kits are a lot less components compared to zone or BDS. Is there a reason? Just looking to understand and ensure I’m buying quality!
4WD, anything 4" and above needs front differential drop. 2WD of course doesn't have a front differential

Users who are viewing this thread