5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Ordered

BlackPearl24

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum. I just ordered a 2024 Limited. I went ahead with the 3.92 rear axle, e-locker, trailer tow group, bed utility group, ramboxes, 33 gallon tank, tow mirrors, sunroof, level 1 equipment group, and the night edition in black. When she arrives, I plan on calling her my Black Pearl.

First upgrades will likely be 5% tint and exhaust. I was looking at the Flowmaster Outlaw or Super 44. Next up will likely be a lift and bigger tires but that will likely be next summer. Looking forward to being part of the group. Owned a 2017 Titan since 2017 before that was a 01 Jeep Wrangler.

Just wanted to take a moment and say hello to everyone. Thanks!

Dad

Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats.
That's exactly what i started with too, tints and exhaust.
Hopefully you don't have to wait to long!

BlackPearl24

Reaction score
Welcome and Congrats.
That's exactly what i started with too, tints and exhaust.
Hopefully you don't have to wait to long!
Thank you sir! You have a beautiful truck as well. Not too worried about the wait. It's just another month without a car payment!

Dad

Reaction score
Thank you.
lol thats true.
My buddy put the outlaw on his ram and it sounds pretty good. dont know how the supper 44 sounds. but anything is better than the stock exhaust.

cmejatt

Reaction score
Welcome and congratulations 🍾🎊🎉🎈

Keep us posted when you get estimate on delivery date. Wondering when 2024 will hit the market

BlackPearl24

Reaction score
Thank you.
lol thats true.
My buddy put the outlaw on his ram and it sounds pretty good. dont know how the supper 44 sounds. but anything is better than the stock exhaust.
From the videos I have seen they sound similar. Just gotta decide which.

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Thank you guys for the welcomes. Only have a VON right now. Next step, just need a VIN
Then you have more than a month. VIN will come a couple weeks before it is scheduled, then a couple weeks until production. St. Louis means a train trip, that can take 1-3 weeks. Production is SUPPOSED to start Wednesday. My signature shows my time line, and I am supposed to be built first week.

BlackPearl24

Reaction score
Then you have more than a month. VIN will come a couple weeks before it is scheduled, then a couple weeks until production. St. Louis means a train trip, that can take 1-3 weeks. Production is SUPPOSED to start Wednesday. My signature shows my time line, and I am supposed to be built first week.
My dealer is in Louisiana. We ordered from the same place. I saw you ordered at the end of June and I was end of July. Not too worried, more excited, never "ordered" a vehicle before. Let's both hope they get started on Wednesday!

6of36

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
My dealer is in Louisiana. We ordered from the same place. I saw you ordered at the end of June and I was end of July. Not too worried, more excited, never "ordered" a vehicle before. Let's both hope they get started on Wednesday!
I don't know if you have used this, but it will update, and give you the VIN, when it is assigned. Also, once the VIN is assigned, the first 3 of the last 6 numbers, is the group number. They are built in random orders, but if you look on the 23 production thread, somewhere Triple_B had listed at one point, a graph of the 23 builds by group. Just more info. Hopefully he can start a 24 production thread, but last I heard, he wouldn't get the 24 info until at least after production started.

hockeyboy

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I am new to the forum. I just ordered a 2024 Limited. I went ahead with the 3.92 rear axle, e-locker, trailer tow group, bed utility group, ramboxes, 33 gallon tank, tow mirrors, sunroof, level 1 equipment group, and the night edition in black. When she arrives, I plan on calling her my Black Pearl.

First upgrades will likely be 5% tint and exhaust. I was looking at the Flowmaster Outlaw or Super 44. Next up will likely be a lift and bigger tires but that will likely be next summer. Looking forward to being part of the group. Owned a 2017 Titan since 2017 before that was a 01 Jeep Wrangler.

Just wanted to take a moment and say hello to everyone. Thanks!
Doesn't the Night edition come with limited slip rear end? So you ordered an E-locker instead?

djevox

VP of Creative Thinking
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Don’t know why I’m surprised to see that model year 2024 has arrived- time moves fast

BlackPearl24

Reaction score
I don't know if you have used this, but it will update, and give you the VIN, when it is assigned. Also, once the VIN is assigned, the first 3 of the last 6 numbers, is the group number. They are built in random orders, but if you look on the 23 production thread, somewhere Triple_B had listed at one point, a graph of the 23 builds by group. Just more info. Hopefully he can start a 24 production thread, but last I heard, he wouldn't get the 24 info until at least after production started.

I really appreciate it. Yeah, I do check it. Probably more than I should. Thank you for the details!

BlackPearl24

Reaction score
Doesn't the Night edition come with limited slip rear end? So you ordered an E-locker instead?
Night edition does not include a limited slip on the limited.

Looks like the big horn gets a anti-spin differential on the big horn Night edition package.

Users who are viewing this thread