5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Hemi 4x4 Crewcabs - Interesting Rebates & Mark Dodge Discounts

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
So I was as surprised as anyone that the 10% rebate dropped off the Laramie & above for 1500s, along with some other eliminations like the loyalty and reduction of the straight cash on Bighorns.
This is all related to the theory that there will be an overall shortening of inventory on 1500s while the 2025 production ramps up.
Personally I think you may see dealer discount around the country shrink a little as people realize how few 2024s will be on the lots in the next 30-60 days.

BUT I hadn't taken the time to really look through all the business regions. Turns out, there are some significant deals to be had if the BUYER is from different regions.

If you're looking for one last Hemi 4x4 Crewcab 1500, check out this grid to see where your region sits for rebates, and then our inventory linked here as well:
https://www.markdodge.net/searchnew.aspx?Year=2024&Make=RAM&Model=1500

YES if you're in the southeast you can still get over 20% off our instock 2024s. You could get an absolutely smoking deal if you're in Midwest buying from Mark Dodge with these stacks
"Financial" means cash back if financing through CCAP or SFS but that is just at whatever market rate - NOT a promo rate - can't quote without a stock # and full credit app
"TDM" is those coupons you can get online from the ramtrucks.com site
Military / First responder & affiliate still work with these as well, $500 each

1712327002439.png

If you see what you'd like please contact us at [email protected] - we can quickly verify availability, get a few pieces of info for you, and snag those keys so that they don't move without your hands on it!

Users who are viewing this thread