5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 Big Horn want to change Halogen Bulbs

Joemama88

Reaction score
He has a Silverado, but I would think the RAM would fit. Lasfit is a sponsor of this forum. Maybe hit them up to confirm.
I did. He said they are not tested yet. Actually got a little argumentative with me on the phone. The first time I called today they guy said NOTHING about them OEM dust covers not being able to work. Then he said the different in the LCair LC plus is they have built in resistors. Something the other guy left out. Why would a Silverado guy be one a Ram forum?

Joemama88

Reaction score
I have no damn clue what you are talking about. Unless someone has responded to me on here that I have blocked and can't see their response :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
There has to be someone who has a 2024 I would thing there is no difference between 2024 and 2023 Halogen head lights. Now back to square one.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sounds about right. I can confirm that I have zero flicker with the head lamps, and I have zero issues with all the other LED’s (turns, stops, etc).

Joemama88

Reaction score
Sounds about right. I can confirm that I have zero flicker with the head lamps, and I have zero issues with all the other LED’s (turns, stops, etc).
Sweet I ordered all of them besides the high beams. Did you get the DRLs that turn orange when blinker is engaged. Can’t remember what they were called.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Sweet I ordered all of them besides the high beams. Did you get the DRLs that turn orange when blinker is engaged. Can’t remember what they were called.
I have both types of @LASFIT turn signals. I ran the switchbacks for a while. They are white when parking lights are on and blink amber when turn signal is engaged. I just recently put the all amber’s back in just to change the look up a little bit.

IMG_0305.jpeg
IMG_1506.jpeg

Merlin

Reaction score
I swapped the halogen bulbs for Lasfit bulbs, it took a little time, not too hard. I followed their directions from youtube on how to change the Low beams, fog lights and high beams. Hardest part was getting the low beams in, one arm through the fender well and the other arm in from the top. It was like an extended hug on both fenders. 🤣🤣
Just make sure you set the pigtail in the right orientation the first time so you don't have to reach back in and adjust, oh, and before installing plug them in and make sure they are plugged in correctly and come on so you don't have to take them out and do it again. Good luck

Jake1050

Reaction score
I swapped the halogen bulbs for Lasfit bulbs, it took a little time, not too hard. I followed their directions from youtube on how to change the Low beams, fog lights and high beams. Hardest part was getting the low beams in, one arm through the fender well and the other arm in from the top. It was like an extended hug on both fenders. 🤣🤣
Just make sure you set the pigtail in the right orientation the first time so you don't have to reach back in and adjust, oh, and before installing plug them in and make sure they are plugged in correctly and come on so you don't have to take them out and do it again. Good luck
Me too. I was very patient and went slow and I have small hands. Went by feel mostly. I still had large bruises on each of my forearms develop afterwards. Totally worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread