5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 1500s, days are numbered - REBATES updated

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Well ladies and gentlemen - that's all she wrote.
The craziest thing is, 2024 DS CLASSIC trucks are available to order, WITH hemi, but we don't have pricing yet - like they just opened? I know that's not what most of you want lol.
We should have some good info on the 2025's really soon - there's some stuff out there piecemeal but i'm going to be very cautious until I see actual code guides

1701976800531.png

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
For what it's worth, the current calendar at SHAP shows MY2024 building out on 2/2/24 now. And Job #1 for MY2025 starts on 2/5/24.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
For what it's worth, the current calendar at SHAP shows MY2024 building out on 2/2/24 now. And Job #1 for MY2025 starts on 2/5/24.
That matches up.
November allocation (dealer stock allocation) was for January production.
December allocation (next week) will be 2025s, February production.
Sold orders can kind of sneak in early, run a little late, but all cling around to those same timelines.

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
It's a popup window on the ramtrucks.com build & price section.
The problem is if you've minimized that window before, it remembers you and won't offer again - so you may have to use incognito browser.
Also changing the zip code in the top right corner of the ramtrucks.com page seems to work.
If you are going to use another zip code to get the pop-up, be sure that you are entering your REAL zip code in the form when it asks for your info. Otherwise, it'll potentially cause some issues on redemption. When you get the coupon filled out, youll need to enter another phone number also.

Users who are viewing this thread