5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2024 1500s, days are numbered - REBATES updated

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
This has been discussed here and there on a few different threads, though I figure I'd share what we're seeing, and will try to update this as things progress.

The 2025 marketing release explained that the 2025 model year will NOT feature the HEMI V8, and that instead there will be the V6, and two versions of the Hurricane Inline.
What you've seen in these videos so far is ALL we have as well - no further code guides, pricing, or which trims will get which options for powertrain, etc.
The video also stated to expect delivery in Q1 in 2024, to which I (wrongly) said, "yeah right, that's marketing speak"

However, last week we saw a few formats get removed from ordering screens, and this week some more.
Confirmed with our supply chain rep @ Ram, that these are in fact intentional, and will be the case through end of model year.
So YES the 2024 model year is coming to a close remarkably early, in preparation for the 2025 ordering that should be shortly thereafter.
This means, unless something changes significantly, that YES our ability to order HEMI 1500s is growing slimmer by the day.
Ramtrucks.com and codeguides are not reflecting these changes, I doubt they will before end of MY.

WHAT IS STILL AVAILABLE (speaking 4x4, if you have 4x2 questions let me know)
Tradesman Quadcab V8
Tradesman Shortbed Crew V6
Bighorn Quadcab V8
Bighorn Shortbed Crew V6
Bighorn Longbed Crew V8
Laramie Shortbed Crew V8
Limited Shortbed Crew V8
Rebel Shortbed Crew V8

WHAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tradesman Longbed Crew
Tradesman Quadcab V6
Bighorn Quadcab V6
Bighorn Shortbed Crew V8
Laramie Longbed Crew
Limited Longbed Crew
Longhorn All

A REMINDER ON MARK DODGE DEALER DISCOUNTS (before rebates)
Bighorn / Rebel 11.5% off MSRP
Laramie / Limited 12.5% off MSRP
Tradesman case by case

CASH REBATES / Other Discounts CURRENTLY
Bighorn / Laramie $4500 Retail Consumer Cash (+$1,000 in Southwest district) + $1K Loyalty Rebate
Limited $4500 Retail Consumer Cash
$1K TDM is out there for all!
1% off our Mark Dodge Price (after discount, before rebate) for affiliate if you've had it for more than 30 days)
$500 military/first responder

All of our orders are subject to $425 Doc Fee, $4 Temp Tags, and $1K non-refundable deposit.
If interested, please contact us at [email protected] with your build specs, zip code, and cell phone and we'll get right to it!

We don't have a specific deadline, we just know that RAM is going to adapt in real time to their production plans vs # of orders in system nationally.

But of course, if you're looking out the window waiting for that hurricane - you can also email us to get on an info list for that too - and we'll be able to provide info on availability, specs, pricing, and our discounts, as they become available.

Last edited:

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last I heard, through the grapevine, the first day of 2025 production was slated for 1/9/24. So I'm not surprised to see the order banks coming to a close about now.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Last I heard, through the grapevine, the first day of 2025 production was slated for 1/9/24. So I'm not surprised to see the order banks coming to a close about now.
Yeah I was just going on the fact that marketing and production are usually NOT in sync (not a Stellantis assessment, but across the board lol).

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah I was just going on the fact that marketing and production are usually NOT in sync (not a Stellantis assessment, but across the board lol).
lol yeah. When the Ram website is updated for the 2025 models, we will definitely know that production started 8 months ago

dvs79

Reaction score
This has been discussed here and there on a few different threads, though I figure I'd share what we're seeing, and will try to update this as things progress.

The 2025 marketing release explained that the 2025 model year will NOT feature the HEMI V8, and that instead there will be the V6, and two versions of the Hurricane Inline.
What you've seen in these videos so far is ALL we have as well - no further code guides, pricing, or which trims will get which options for powertrain, etc.
The video also stated to expect delivery in Q1 in 2024, to which I (wrongly) said, "yeah right, that's marketing speak"

However, last week we saw a few formats get removed from ordering screens, and this week some more.
Confirmed with our supply chain rep @ Ram, that these are in fact intentional, and will be the case through end of model year.
So YES the 2024 model year is coming to a close remarkably early, in preparation for the 2025 ordering that should be shortly thereafter.
This means, unless something changes significantly, that YES our ability to order HEMI 1500s is growing slimmer by the day.
Ramtrucks.com and codeguides are not reflecting these changes, I doubt they will before end of MY.

WHAT IS STILL AVAILABLE (speaking 4x4, if you have 4x2 questions let me know)
Tradesman Quadcab V8
Tradesman Shortbed Crew V6
Bighorn Quadcab V8
Bighorn Shortbed Crew V6
Bighorn Longbed Crew V8
Laramie Shortbed Crew V8
Limited Shortbed Crew V8
Rebel Shortbed Crew V8

WHAT IS NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Tradesman Longbed Crew
Tradesman Quadcab V6
Bighorn Quadcab V6
Bighorn Shortbed Crew V8
Laramie Longbed Crew
Limited Longbed Crew
Longhorn All

A REMINDER ON MARK DODGE DEALER DISCOUNTS (before rebates)
Bighorn / Rebel 11.5% off MSRP
Laramie / Limited 12.5% off MSRP
Tradesman case by case

CASH REBATES / Other Discounts CURRENTLY
Bighorn / Laramie $4500 Retail Consumer Cash (+$1,000 in Southwest district) + $1K Loyalty Rebate
Limited $4500 Retail Consumer Cash
$1K TDM is out there for all!
1% off our Mark Dodge Price (after discount, before rebate) for affiliate if you've had it for more than 30 days)
$500 military/first responder

All of our orders are subject to $425 Doc Fee, $4 Temp Tags, and $1K non-refundable deposit.
If interested, please contact us at [email protected] with your build specs, zip code, and cell phone and we'll get right to it!

We don't have a specific deadline, we just know that RAM is going to adapt in real time to their production plans vs # of orders in system nationally.

But of course, if you're looking out the window waiting for that hurricane - you can also email us to get on an info list for that too - and we'll be able to provide info on availability, specs, pricing, and our discounts, as they become available.
Quick Question anthony - if i were to order one at the end of the month and lets say the truck arrives in Feb. would i be able to pick the best incentives between now and delivery? or only for the month of order ( nov) - and month of delivery feb? i wouldnt get to pick dec or jan?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Quick Question anthony - if i were to order one at the end of the month and lets say the truck arrives in Feb. would i be able to pick the best incentives between now and delivery? or only for the month of order ( nov) - and month of delivery feb? i wouldnt get to pick dec or jan?
Great question - you end up choosing, once everything is on the table, which "bucket" of incentives/rebates you want.
You've got a bucket for the day your ordered, and a bucket for the day that you finalize the transaction. You cannot pick a random day (or month) in between.

TDM coupons do have an expiration date, so if you have one at the time of order that is valid, you may want to try to snag another one at time of delivery.

The important thing to remember also is that your MSRP minus Dealer Discount are locked in - those are the same in BOTH buckets.

And I can't stress this enough because the question keeps coming up - you are NOT gambling on which bucket at the time of order.
Instead, you are reviewing both buckets at time of delivery, and deciding which one you want.

pillow popper

Reaction score
Great question - you end up choosing, once everything is on the table, which "bucket" of incentives/rebates you want.
You've got a bucket for the day your ordered, and a bucket for the day that you finalize the transaction. You cannot pick a random day (or month) in between.

TDM coupons do have an expiration date, so if you have one at the time of order that is valid, you may want to try to snag another one at time of delivery.

The important thing to remember also is that your MSRP minus Dealer Discount are locked in - those are the same in BOTH buckets.

And I can't stress this enough because the question keeps coming up - you are NOT gambling on which bucket at the time of order.
Instead, you are reviewing both buckets at time of delivery, and deciding which one you want.
How does one "try to snag" a TDM coupon?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
How does one "try to snag" a TDM coupon?
It's a popup window on the ramtrucks.com build & price section.
The problem is if you've minimized that window before, it remembers you and won't offer again - so you may have to use incognito browser.

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Confirmed from our regional rep that once the December dealer stock allocation cycle opens, it will all be 2025s for ordering, not 2024.
So we have a limited number of days here, they won't HAVE to wait until the last day to close the 2024s, it could be any day in between.

I've included below the refreshed rebates for December.
Some areas picked up some bonus - the incentives center is closed today so I can't guarantee if some of those bonus ones are lockable or not to a sold order, but I can check case by case for anyone looking to place an order. Same goes for the CCAP rebates when you finance with them, not sure if lockable yet but will check Monday.

Pretty wild and crazy that you could snag a bighorn from MARK DODGE on the lot for $62K, and get it down to 22.4% off MSRP . . . before affiliate or first responder if you're in Denver region or Midwest!

Anyway, here's what we're looking at for current rebates for RETAIL only

BighornLaramieRebelLimited
California$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty
$4,500​
$4,500​
West$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty
$4,500​
$4,500​
Great Lakes$6,000 + $1,000 Loyalty$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty
$4,500​
$4,500​
Denver$5,500 + $1,000 Loyalty + $1500 CCAP$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty
$4,500​
$4,500​
Southwest$5,500 + $1,000 Loyalty$5,500 + $1,000 Loyalty
$5,500​
$5,500​
Southeast$5,250 + $1,000 Loyalty$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty
$4,500​
$4,500​
MidAtlantic$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty
$4,500​
$4,500​
Northeast$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty$4,500 + $1,000 Loyalty
$4,500​
$4,500​
Midwest$5,500 + $1,000 Loyalty + $1500 CCAP$5,000 + $1,000 Loyalty
$4,500​
$4,500​
* The rebates above $4500 are regional retail - I'd have to check your area specifically
to see if they are sold-order-lockable
* CCAP rebates require financing with CCAP but are NOT at their promo rates, it's market rate
also not sure if lockable yet

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
NATIONAL PROGRAMMING (LOCKABLE)
24CR1​
- National Retail Consumer Cash 24CR1 ($4500 All 1500s)
28HRV​
- Stellantis Retail Loyalty Bonus Cash 28HRV ($1000 Bighorn, Laramie)

REGIONAL REBATES (LOCKABLE)
DECR1​
- Denver SFS Bonus Cash DECR1 ($1500 Bighorn)
DECR5​
- Denver Chrysler Capital Bonus Cash DECR5 ($1500 Bighorn)
DECRA​
- Denver BC Bonus Cash ($1000 Bighorn)

MWCR1​
- Midwest SFS Bonus Cash MWCR1 ($1500 Bighorn)
MWCR5​
- Midwest CCAP Bonus Cash MWCR5 ($1500 Bighorn)
MWCRA1​
- Midwest BC Retail Bonus Cash ($500 Laramie/Bighorn)
MWCRE​
- Midwest BC Regional Bonus Cash ($500 Bighorn)

GLCRA​
- Great Lakes BC Bonus Cash GLCRA ($1500 Bighorn)

SECRA1​
- Southeast BC Retail Bonus Cash ($750 Bighorn)

63CR1​
- Southwest BC Retail Consumer Cash 63CR1 ($1000 All 1500's)

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
On behalf of all of us, thanks for what you do Anthony (y)
This two bucket approach is a great concept. Ive ordered and waiting so my first bucket has a lid on it, as it were.
Ive gotta start working on my second bucket. This "Tread lightly" program is an affiliate program correct ? How do i get in on that? I only have pieces of the information and i think it takes about 30 days to transact, and i have at least that before delivery, so it sounds like something for my second bucket, yes?

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
On behalf of all of us, thanks for what you do Anthony (y)
This two bucket approach is a great concept. Ive ordered and waiting so my first bucket has a lid on it, as it were.
Ive gotta start working on my second bucket. This "Tread lightly" program is an affiliate program correct ? How do i get in on that? I only have pieces of the information and i think it takes about 30 days to transact, and i have at least that before delivery, so it sounds like something for my second bucket, yes?
Correct - the $100 membership on treadlightly.org is what gets you affiliate pricing - which is normally 1% below invoice plus $75, but since our pricing beats that on trucks we do another 1% off our discounted price (before the rebates). Takes 30 days to activate so you want to do it ASAP! We can't hold the truck to wait for the 30 days to elapse, for example, if it came in on day 20

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Correct - the $100 membership on treadlightly.org is what gets you affiliate pricing - which is normally 1% below invoice plus $75, but since our pricing beats that on trucks we do another 1% off our discounted price (before the rebates). Takes 30 days to activate so you want to do it ASAP! We can't hold the truck to wait for the 30 days to elapse, for example, if it came in on day 20
And the membership lasts a whole year so it's a no brainer if you know you are buying a new Ram within 12 months.

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
I signed up. If my truck gets built in record time, i wont be able to use it, but for $100 to save 1% ill take the chance :)

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
Wouldnt be my first $100 Tshirt :p
Now, what else can i get in this bucket ? Theres plenty of room !
If it stretches to January and the new months incentives on Limiteds allow $5500 to the rest of the country instead of just the Southwest (wonder what thats about ?), id be a very happy camper !!

Last edited:

AnthonyRI

5thGenRams Vendor
5thGenRams Vendor
Reaction score
Wouldnt be my first $100 Tshirt :p
Now, what else can i get in this bucket ? Theres plenty of room !
If it stretches to January and the new months incentives on Limiteds allow $5500 to the rest of the country instead of just the Southwest (wonder what thats about ?), id be a very happy camper !!
I think unless you got a job at the Jeep plant in Ohio, we've got it all covered by now lol.

I'm hoping those rebates expand to other regions too - I have a truck on order for myself that I'd love to see get even better!

Kiwiaudio

Reaction score
That jeep plant is only 50 miles up the freeway, but theres no way im working again :)
Aha, i thought you said at one time you were going to order - hope you got one of the last hemis ?
Details, we need details :)

Users who are viewing this thread