5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 sunroof issue

JCool55

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a 2023 ram limited, and the three buttons that control the sunroof features suddenly stopped working. The button for the back window works just fine. Did the obvious and check the fuses and they’re OK. I have noticed others that have had a similar issue but not on the 23’s, so just reaching out to see if anyone has any suggestions or if it’s off to the dreaded dealership I go.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Pull interior fuses 18, 33, and 35. Wait 10 minutes and reinstall. This will reset the sunroof.

You can also try to calibrate the system. See below

Attachments

• sunroof.pdf
    93.7 KB · Views: 38

JCool55

Reaction score
Pull interior fuses 18, 33, and 35. Wait 10 minutes and reinstall. This will reset the sunroof.

You can also try to calibrate the system. See below
unfortunately, for me that did not fix it. The three buttons still do nothing no movement from the sunroof or the sunshade.

JCool55

Reaction score
Just a quick update… back from dealer today and they said bad switch panel for sunroof function. Part ordered and then back to dealer again. I’ll update again after next trip to see if that fixes it.

Ford guy

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I have a 2023 ram limited, and the three buttons that control the sunroof features suddenly stopped working. The button for the back window works just fine. Did the obvious and check the fuses and they’re OK. I have noticed others that have had a similar issue but not on the 23’s, so just reaching out to see if anyone has any suggestions or if it’s off to the dreaded dealership I go.
23 Ram limited with 1k miles and just failed on me. Dealer appointment in 3 days. Thank God it didn’t go with them open.

JCool55

Reaction score
update - still not fixed…surprise, surprise,.. new switch did not work, now they think it’s a short somewhere and I will have to bring back and leave it for several days.

Jmac509

Reaction score
Keep up posted on the results. I have the pano sunroof and do not have any issues but in the event I do I would like to know how your situation turns out.

Shumax2

Reaction score
update - still not fixed…surprise, surprise,.. new switch did not work, now they think it’s a short somewhere and I will have to bring back and leave it for several days.
Let us know what you find out. I have a '23 RAM 1500 with Pano sunroof that just stopped working too. Scheduled for service next week.

Users who are viewing this thread