5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rebel Night Addition w/ GT Package

rickey55

Reaction score
I brought my build sheet to the dealership for a 2022 model in late October. We did the paperwork to place the order and he told me it was going to be a 2023 model...Picked her up Dec. 17th...I can post more pics of the interior and such if anyone is interested. The eTorque is pretty sweet. The start/stop (which I normally f'n hate) is barely noticeable. I just rolled over 1k miles and barely scratching 14mpg. Love the truck though, shifts very smooth.

20221222_073456 - Copy.jpg 20221217_143317.jpg 20230106_141613 - Copy.jpg

Dewey

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Do you mind the pop when Start/Stop fires the motor back up again? I found that annoying with my GT exhaust so always have Start/Stop disabled.

rickey55

Reaction score
The only time it really annoys me is when I'm pulling into my garage slowly and it kicks it. Can definitely feel that pop when I'm crawling inches from the wall (truck barely fits). Other than that, I leave it on for everyday driving and It's mostly unnoticeable. Which is really impressive for someone that has always hated that feature, and the fact dealerships charge a fee to remove it. Who asked for it in the first place? Anyway, rant over haha.

Users who are viewing this thread