5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 rebel lunar

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
I just bought a 2023 ram rebel. It’s ceramic gray and then I found out is the lunar edition. Was trying to find out how many were made and if they all have decals on both sides of the bed. Mine only has a decal on the driver side

It's supposed to have them on both sides. I suppose it may have been missed at the accessories shop after your truck was built. I would take it back to the dealership and have them order and install another bedside graphic.

2023 Ram 1500 Rebel® Havoc & Lunar Editions

My1stHemi

Reaction score
That's interesting to see the different countries. Wouldn't have thought Brazil.
I was thinking that about Iraq! They’ve gone from IED’s on the side of the roads to limited edition Rebels.

You’re welcome Iraq.

Belvedere

Ram Guru
Reaction score
That color is amazing. I emailed dealers for quotes yesterday, now you've added my work for me. I'm going to update my email to the Lunar addition instead of black.

Edit - Nevermind on that. 2024 ordering is now closed. Guess I'll be searching for an instock truck. Hopefully I can find a Lunar when I buy in March/April.
The way things are going my local dealer will still have theirs.

BTW, I bought a new F150 years ago. It was missing the Sport decal on one side. Got the dealer to pull the one that was there.

23RebelLunar

Reaction score
And in case anyone is interested, here's where the Lunar Edition Rebels went to (by country).

View attachment 172567
That is awesome. Thanks for the info. Would that tell you if they all have decals on both sides of the bed? I’m torn with buying a decal to match the driver side or to leave it because it’s original. But really is it going to be worth more if i ever sell it. And the odds of me selling are slim to none

Idahoktm

Reaction score
That is awesome. Thanks for the info. Would that tell you if they all have decals on both sides of the bed? I’m torn with buying a decal to match the driver side or to leave it because it’s original. But really is it going to be worth more if i ever sell it. And the odds of me selling are slim to none

I added a link in post #21 that shows the decal on both sides on Ram's website. Unless you are a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, I'm not sure why you would want just one decal.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
No, the build sheets just say whether or not graphics are installed. It’s always both sides though. Except for yours lol

23RebelLunar

Reaction score
I added a link in post #21 that shows the decal on both sides on Ram's website. Unless you are a Pittsburgh Steelers fan, I'm not sure why you would want just one decal.
Thank you. The dealer I bought it from says the lunar edition just comes with one. I’m trying to get some proof so I can prove it doesn’t. Part of me wants to keep the one because how many only have one? Does it make it 1 of 1. And another part says what happened to this truck? Was it hit and they never put a decal back on?

Idahoktm

Reaction score
Thank you. The dealer I bought it from says the lunar edition just comes with one. I’m trying to get some proof so I can prove it doesn’t. Part of me wants to keep the one because how many only have one? Does it make it 1 of 1. And another part says what happened to this truck? Was it hit and they never put a decal back on?

Take your truck to a different dealership. Those guys are idiots. That link I posted is for the Lunar/Havoc Edition.

IMO, it was just human error. Someone in the body shop just applied one side, went to lunch, then came back and forgot.

Snwjnky

Reaction score
Nice looking truck.
You have yourself the ultra super rare one decal Lunar Edition. Only one made. Resale value is gonna be off the charts.
Just kidding around. It would look better with both sides.

23RebelLunar

Reaction score
Take your truck to a different dealership. Those guys are idiots. That link I posted is for the Lunar/Havoc Edition.

IMO, it was just human error. Someone in the body shop just applied one side, went to lunch, then came back and forgot.
Okay I’m putting ev chargers in at a ram dealer now. I’m going to talk to them and hopefully can get some answers. Thank you for all the info. This is the first forum I have ever been on and I have to say that everyone seems to be very nice and have a lot more info then I do. Hopefully I can pay this forward for someone.

BlueDL

Reaction score
Okay I’m putting ev chargers in at a ram dealer now. I’m going to talk to them and hopefully can get some answers. Thank you for all the info. This is the first forum I have ever been on and I have to say that everyone seems to be very nice and have a lot more info then I do. Hopefully I can pay this forward for someone.
My Lunar Edition has graphics on both sides.

Users who are viewing this thread