5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rebel GT instrument cluster question / help.

heffy

Reaction score
I'm trying to change my instruments cluster to the tradition 2 round displays, one with the tach and the other with the speedo. CAN ANYONE HELP ME! It shows it as an option on the screen I hit ok and it say's it's been saved but yet the original one with the long RPM at the bottom going horizontally with the speed above comes back after I return to the menu. Can it be changed or not, any help would be great. I've tried several times, not sure why they would put it as an option if it wasn't available. Thanks in advance for your replies.

rickey55

Reaction score
If you've already changed and saved the settings, just press the left/right arrows on the steering wheel. Here are a couple videos I took, hope it helps!

heffy

Reaction score
If you've already changed and saved the settings, just press the left/right arrows on the steering wheel. Here are a couple videos I took, hope it helps!

Interestingly I have tried that numerous times to no avail. I was just driving the truck and while driving the instrument cluster just switched mid drive to the gauge cluster I wanted...LOL my 2022 Rebel had an issue where the screen (12.0 center screen) would not work at all...after 1 or 2 start ups it would come back on. Hope this one doesn't have a mind of its own! Thanks for the video's rickey!!

Users who are viewing this thread