5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Rebel 3.5 RC lift

Rebel4play

Reaction score
I did only the front end due to the factory rear lift. rear shocks M1 with M1 front struts. Great ride, Just a hair stiffer than stock. I Love it! took just over 4 hours to install the kit.

Attachments

• 3.5 inch lift A-arms.jpg
    3.5 inch lift A-arms.jpg
    158 KB · Views: 140
  • 3.5 inch lift.jpg
    3.5 inch lift.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 140

jbarefield

Reaction score
I did only the front end due to the factory rear lift. rear shocks M1 with M1 front struts. Great ride, Just a hair stiffer than stock. I Love it! took just over 4 hours to install the kit.
So you did not add the spacer? Is it totally level?

dog___fighter

Reaction score
Those shocks are good but I can’t say the same about the upper control arms had to go with core 4x4 upper control arms after the RC went to ****

Rebel4play

Reaction score
Stock rebel tires, After I installed the front end. I decided not to put the rear spacers in. now that I driven it a couple hundred miles. it sits perfect.

Dog__Frigter What issues did you have with the upper control arms?

LaxDfns15

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I have the same arms, and I'm fairly impressed with them for the price. I've run Dirt King and Total Chaos before, and the RC's look pretty solid. Granted I'm not jumping or anything, I just needed more articulation for my lift.

Users who are viewing this thread