5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Ram 1500 limited question?

Murder Ram

Reaction score
Firstly, Hello everyone ! This is my first post or question or what ever it is that am doing right now I am just trying to ask a question and not sure this is the procedure but here go's
I just pick up a new 23 ram 1500 limited and took awhile to even figure out how to get interior lights all light and working but notice the 4 controll buttons that control the panoramic sunroof are the only buttons not lighting up ? I watched a review of the truck that showed his interior and he had only 1 button lit (he didn't mention anything about that) but wanted to confirm that they do all light and if I am missing something ?????

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Can you take a picture of what your problem is?
The 4 rocker style switches up top all light up at night so you can see what you are hitting.
The pano roof has these buttons

open\close shade
tilt\close roof
open\close roof (open twice for full open)

The last switch is for your rear window to open and close (should be standard on a Limited)

Murder Ram

Reaction score
Sorry for the late response!
I don't know if I had the running lights in the off position when I noticed that issue but now that I put the lights to the automatic positions everything seems to be fine because low and behold the next night those lights were on and really hav enough other explanation

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20230607_001158_Gallery.jpg
    SmartSelect_20230607_001158_Gallery.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 27

Users who are viewing this thread