5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 ordering options??

Derek916

Reaction score
I just ordered my 2023 Limited 1500 today, I was told production should start mid to late October.
Were there any special packages, like how 2022 had 10th anniversary edition? Would love something similar as those packages tend to save some money.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I suspect that there will be some mid-cycle changes. Perhaps the digital gauge cluster, perhaps other rumored items as well. Just a guess, but I think they're having an issue with the supply chain, and they're running out of time in the year. So in order to deliver 2023 models at the beginning of 2023, they've got to keep building 2022's (and call them 2023's).

CalvinC

Ram Guru
Reaction score
No major differences between 2022 and 2023 1500 models. Check Costco auto, you could build the 2023 model on their website

Thanks for that!

If Costco is to be believed, I’m showing that no 4x4 model can be had without eTorque in 23.

Non-eTorque looks to be an option on 4x2 only for Limited only???

Kumba1010

Reaction score
Thanks for that!

If Costco is to be believed, I’m showing that no 4x4 model can be had without eTorque in 23.

Non-eTorque looks to be an option on 4x2 only for Limited only???
I'm surprise too; no Ecodiesel either, let's hope these will be added in the nearest future

nabatron

Reaction score
sorry to high jack the thread but is there a con to the etorque system? was looking at the rebel with gt package and saw it only came with the hemi with etorque.

Also I thought the 23' models would come with digital cluster which was leaked a few month ago.

spithead051

Reaction score
The leaks I saw only had photos of the digital cluster in a Limited and writers all said "higher level" trims, whatever that means.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
The leaks I saw only had photos of the digital cluster in a Limited and writers all said "higher level" trims, whatever that means.
Well the TRX is certainly a higher level trim, and we aren’t seeing it in the options there. Perhaps later on.

Users who are viewing this thread