5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Order Moved to D1

brad0985

Reaction score
Just got confirmation from Sandi at MD that my 2023 BH has changed status to D1 with an estimated ship date of 11/28! She stated the ship date is "about production movement and not necessarily leaving the plant, the date will change as it moves to various stages, they just don’t ever update the status code."

Kevinn

Reaction score
Did she reach out to you with this information or did you inquire?
Also, when was your ordered placed?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Just got confirmation from Sandi at MD that my 2023 BH has changed status to D1 with an estimated ship date of 11/28! She stated the ship date is "about production movement and not necessarily leaving the plant, the date will change as it moves to various stages, they just don’t ever update the status code."
Wow, yours is scheduled on the first day of 2023 production. Nice.

Starting yesterday, there's been a flood of reports of D1 status for 2023 orders on the TRX forum. Looks like Ram is finally scheduling things en masse.

brad0985

Reaction score
Did she reach out to you with this information or did you inquire?
Also, when was your ordered placed?
I was playing with some of the build tools (which I do way too frequently considering I've already ordered) and noticed that some were defaulting to big horn level B and another was showing the level 2 was no longer orderable as of 11/2. I reached out to ask which I would be getting and she let me know the status. I do wish I was getting the level B, but not enough to abandon and start over.

I ordered on 8/26.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I was playing with some of the build tools (which I do way too frequently considering I've already ordered) and noticed that some were defaulting to big horn level B and another was showing the level 2 was no longer orderable as of 11/2. I reached out to ask which I would be getting and she let me know the status. I do wish I was getting the level B, but not enough to abandon and start over.

I ordered on 8/26.
Just curious, why would you prefer Level B over Level 2? I'm not sure what the current differences are, but in the past the Level B has been missing a few things compared to Level 2.

brad0985

Reaction score
Just curious, why would you prefer Level B over Level 2? I'm not sure what the current differences are, but in the past the Level B has been missing a few things compared to Level 2.
Level B has the 12" screen. I've not done a thorough comparison of the two so maybe it's for the best.

Ruger

Reaction score
Wow actual movement and life on a tracked 23! Keep us posted

cliffsta

Reaction score
My salesperson literally just called me to tell me my truck is in D1 status. She stated the schedule date is 11-16 which was actually yesterday. For those on the app and can’t see my signature, my order was submitted 8/22 and confirmed 8/25. So maybe it went D1 yesterday, since production doesn’t start until 11/28. Hooray!

Last edited:

spaciousgarage

Reaction score
Awesome to see some movement on 23's! I ordered a BHBC on 9/9 and hope to hear some good news soon like y'all!

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
My salesperson literally just called me to tell me my truck is in D1 status. She stated the schedule date is 11-16 which was actually yesterday. For those on the app and can’t see my signature, my order was submitted 8/22 and confirmed 8/25. So maybe it went D1 yesterday, since production doesn’t start until 11/28. Hooray!
Ask for an updated POC (Priced Order Confirmation). It should show you the "estimated ship date", which generally corresponds with the estimated production date.

cliffsta

Reaction score
My Domino’s Pizza tracker just updated, as well.

Attachments

• 82EA8293-A56B-480A-BF40-E46E8E83475D.jpeg
    82EA8293-A56B-480A-BF40-E46E8E83475D.jpeg
    48 KB · Views: 61

brad0985

Reaction score
Great news! Your Ram 1500 has started the assembly process. You will receive another email once it has been built. At this time, we estimate that your vehicle will arrive at Mark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, LLC on 12/29/2022. Please note that this date is subject to change.

cliffsta

Reaction score
Great news! Your Ram 1500 has started the assembly process. You will receive another email once it has been built. At this time, we estimate that your vehicle will arrive at Mark Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, LLC on 12/29/2022. Please note that this date is subject to change.

Congrats! I hope mine starts on Monday or at least next week. I haven’t received any further updates since being scheduled for production on 11/16. I haven’t bothered to contact my dealer for an updated POC.

Ruger

Reaction score
Congrats, on the status update and movement. Hope the ECO Diesel orders start moving soon

Users who are viewing this thread