5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 online build when? and thoughts on Chrysler carrying on the 0% APR to 2023's?

Kevinn

Reaction score
I don't expect anyone to give me a certain date when you will be able to do a build online for 2023's, but can anyone give an experienced estimate? Like how's it happened in the past?
I know you can build/order at a dealer from what I've read here, but would love to know if its going to be a long time or not. I'd rather not waste a salesmans time to do a build for pricing.
Also has Chrysler continued their 0% APR offer in the past or is this offer pretty rare and not expected to rollover?

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Last year, production started on 9/13/21. But the website wasn’t updated until late October (don’t remember the date).
Currently, 2023 production has pushed to 11/10/22. So if history serves, you should expect sometime in December to see a website update.

Kevinn

Reaction score
Wow. That certainly changes things. Lease companion told me a couple of days. Glad I asked. Thanks!

mkling

Reaction score
look up Nada 2023 ram build. I’m working on my 2023 order and it seems pretty accurate.

tom318

Reaction score
Costco Auto has the builds as well. That and the NADA is pretty accurate. That's what I used back in 2020 when I ordered my 21. Not sure if this means much nowadays but when I took delivery of my 21 they did do the 0% for 60 which was offered on the 20s at that time. It was one of the first 21s to arrive at the time.

I may have already had my truck before the RAM website had the builds available. Not 100% sure on that but i certainly had my vin and build sheet. Even when it did launch at that time is was inaccurate so if your ready to buy I wouldn't wait around for the RAM website.

Kevinn

Reaction score
Thanks I’ll check NADA out when I have a moment.
And yea, I was going to give the website a couple days but not much more. Looks like I’ll be contacting someone at MD by reading through other threads.
Appreciate the responses

Users who are viewing this thread