5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Limited puddle lights delay

Reaction score
Is there a setting I'm missing to change the delay for the puddle lights? When I open and close the drivers door they stay on for 2 seconds then start to fade off. Passenger door open and close is different, about 25 seconds. Same thing happens with the headlights. Changing the "headlight off delay" setting has no effect.

Redz72

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I think the puddle lights are tied into the interior dome lights. If you turn the rocker switch off, they don’t illuminate. My thinking is they should fade with the dome lights. Just a theory based on your description, but I’ll experiment a little next time I head to my truck.

JJA600

Reaction score
I figured it out. I have the tow lights in addition to the puddle lights. Ignore my 1st post.

Thanks

Reaction score
I think the puddle lights are tied into the interior dome lights. If you turn the rocker switch off, they don’t illuminate. My thinking is they should fade with the dome lights. Just a theory based on your description, but I’ll experiment a little next time I head to my truck.
Thanks, yes I just checked and they are timed the same as the interior lights. I can't find a setting that adjusts the interior light timing. I have the switch on and they do stay lit for a couple seconds.

Users who are viewing this thread