5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Limited POC shows 19spkr Harman Kardon under both night edition & limited level 1 group

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
So as the title says, the Harman Kardon is showing under both packages, if that’s the case, do they owe me some money back since it’s in both? What are others experience with 2 packages having some duplicate options.

thanks

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
no you will have one hk system in the truck and one in a box .... ahahah just joking

they only charge once, its normal it shows under all package thats its included.

in fact, i dont know the real price ill put numbers just for the example... lets say the night edition is 5k and level 1 is 2k that would add to 7k, but since you choose both they only charge you 5.5k for both... try it for yourself on the ram website you ll see

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
Ok so i need to find someone with night edition only and see what their msrp on night edition is and someone one with limited level 1 eqip and see what that Msrp is.

Thank for the reply.

crusher

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Ok so i need to find someone with night edition only and see what their msrp on night edition is and someone one with limited level 1 eqip and see what that Msrp is.

Thank for the reply.
no just built a truck on ram web site, see the individual price for night option (take note) the see the price for laramie level 1 option (take note) then add both package and see total price you will see it already deduct a part of it since you choose both option

Last edited:

deeve

Ram Guru
Reaction score
I don't think that works on the build website. Out of curiosity I just tried that and it did not deduct anything.

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
no just built a truck on ram web site, see the individual price for night option (take note) the see the price for laramie level 1 option (take note) then add both package and see total price you will see it already deduct a part of it since you choose both option
ok according to the build site, the limited level 1 eqipment group msrp is 4395.00 my poc shows 3795. so 600.00 less. but adding both on the build site does not reduce the price.

Mdhwoods

Reaction score
so it did deduct ?
i can only assume it did and thats why its my msrp on the limited level 1 equipment grout is 600 less this whats listed on the ram site. but i will check with my dealer to be sure. it does not reduce the price on the us ram site when both are added though.

Users who are viewing this thread