5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 eTorque Forced Induction

23RamBH

Reaction score
I can't seem to locate a forced induction solution in the US that supports my 2023 (6-lug) 5.7L eTorque Hemi.

Due to COVID (2nd hand info) material shortages, the ECM connector location is different.

Beyond that, what makes this 2023 so different no one is supporting power adders like a supercharger or plug and play power adders (like pulsar).

Punderwo

Reaction score
I can't seem to locate a forced induction solution in the US that supports my 2023 (6-lug) 5.7L eTorque Hemi.

Due to COVID (2nd hand info) material shortages, the ECM connector location is different.

Beyond that, what makes this 2023 so different no one is supporting power adders like a supercharger or plug and play power adders (like pulsar).
I must be mistaken but I thought pro charger supported it

Whoa_Ram

Ram Guru
Reaction score

I thought of this. They don’t have never years listed but I’m curious if it’s just tuning issues.

23RamBH

Reaction score
ProCharger and Harrop are awaiting an ECM unlock capability. Until that happens, the 2023/24 5.7L Hemi's cannot be tuned, thus making it impossible for testing to commence and for the release of aftermarket forced induction options.

Spoke to both HP Tuners and DiabloSport today - they do not have GPEC 5 ECM's on their roadmaps. These ECM's are different in mechanical configuration and have more complex Security Protocol than its predecessor from the 2019-2022 DT ECM's. If you are like me, and are awaiting a tuning solution to support aftermarket power adders, you are stuck!

fastcrj

Reaction score
The local Dodge tuner here in Fort Worth, TX said the same thing. I have a 2023 1500 E-torque 5.7 and waiting for the same thing.
Have had it for over a year now and about to give up -sell- and get something tuneable.

Users who are viewing this thread