5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 Digital Cluster Audio option

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Hey everyone just picked up a 2023 with Digital Cluster. I have been all through the manual and settings and must be missing something. Is there a way to get Audio info here in the middle while still have these traditional gauges displayed? Seems this will only show speed which is unnecessary with HUD and a speedometer. On my 2020 I had the option to put audio here and if I wanted speed I could put it where I am currently showing the time. 20230327_083818.jpg

spithead051

Reaction score
Welcome to the new clusterf*ck! Unfortunately common sense customizations do not exist at the moment and that is one of them.

You can set up the tile view that connects to the button on the steering wheel for a quick look but the options and customization the 19-22 clusters had do not exist in the 23 digital cluster.

Trippi

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Uuuuugh! Just what i was afraid of. I hate the dash view altogether when I select to have Audio displayed...bit I l0ve to easily know what's playing and what songs I'm flipping through.

Users who are viewing this thread