5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2023 1500 limited longhorn 1st time Ram Owner

rickyx

Reaction score
Greetings, I ordered the truck in April, delivery is next week. I am excited but concerned that I see so many issues, such as the Hemi Tick, leaking back glass and brake light. I did pre-purchase an extended warranty.

Ricky

bigdodge

Happy Ram Owner
Reaction score
Greetings, I ordered the truck in April, delivery is next week. I am excited but concerned that I see so many issues, such as the Hemi Tick, leaking back glass and brake light. I did pre-purchase an extended warranty.

Ricky
welcome to the forum.
keep in mind over 90 percent (not scientific) of people who frequent forums only do so to complain.

there are plenty of us here that have had no issues other than the recalls issue by ram.

Jsvt3

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
After you get your new truck, you should create a post asking what oil to use.
I second this.

Seriously, congrats. I’ve had 3 Rams (15’, 19’, and 21’) and no issues with any of them. Hopefully your ownership goes as smoothly.

Drew87

5thGenRams Supporter
Site Supporter
Reaction score
I just got my 23 limited a couple weeks ago and no issues. This is my 2nd Ram. Go to the F150 forums and you will find tons of posts of F150’s issues. All cars have something but seem to be
Hyper focused on the forums.

GrumpyOleMan

Reaction score
keep in mind over 90 percent (not scientific) of people who frequent forums only do so to complain.

there are plenty of us here that have had no issues other than the recalls issue by ram.
/\/\/\ This.... Every brand has their strengths and weaknesses and these forums seem to attract people that are either looking for answers to their problems or worse, just want to vent their frustration. It is good to research and be aware of what to look for and how to resolve any issue you may find, but don't let the naysayers give you buyer's remorse. As for me, my '19 limited has had only one glitch so far (the dreaded third break light leak) that was promptly identified and repaired by my dealer. Just enjoy your ride and rest in the knowledge that you have a warranty.

Fatherof3

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score
Welcome to the forum and congratulations . I’ve had my 2019 Rebel for over 3 years now and the only time it’s been back to the dealer was for the drivers floor mat recall .

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/

Members online