5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022s still left in the pipeline

jrladd

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into how many non presold 22's that may be left that haven't been delivered? I am wondering if the current dealer inventories are all that is left of the 22's and right now is the best we'll have for 22 selection.

Last edited:

yakbait

Reaction score
Anyone have any insight into how many non presold 22's that may be left that haven't been delivered? I am wondering if the current dealer inventories are all that is left of the 22's and right now is the best we'll have for 22 selection.
I recently put down a deposit and got my name on a '22 that's "in transit" to my dealership. This one had exactly what I was looking for (actually a little more) but they're getting harder and harder to find. Before I did though, they checked their computer and told me that all the 2022's have been built and have been allocated to dealerships... right now, all the trucks are just waiting on delivery. They did tell me that my '22 would be the last one they would get from the plant.

VirtualRam

Reaction score
If you go to ramtrucks.com and click find your ram you can filter 2022s that are being built or in transit. I can't imagine there being too many.

Make sure you delete cookies or use incognito mode before you try. You should get a popup for an extra $1,000 to $1,750 off.

U

User_3336

If you go to ramtrucks.com and click find your ram you can filter 2022s that are being built or in transit. I can't imagine there being too many.

Make sure you delete cookies or use incognito mode before you try. You should get a popup for an extra $1,000 to $1,750 off.
that DOES work. Popped right up!!
1000.jpg

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score

Make sure to disable any add blockers like ublock origin as it will zap it.

Users who are viewing this thread