5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Uconnect 12 Goes Black

fjacob

Reaction score
Picking mine up from the dealer in an hour with todays update. My system was completely Fubar'd barely worked if it even turned on.... hoping its fixed now.
I have been asked by the RAM customer support to visit the dealer and do the update. Is your system working better now?

MotorCityBear

Reaction score
My 22 Limited is about a week old and I also frequent have the UConnect black screen. Not happy about this. Let the games begin….
So we are supposed to have live traffic/weather? Not working on mine.

xardas42

Reaction score
Pop the hood and open the fuse box and push down with a far amount of force on everything in the fuse box you see, you will likely be surprised how many things aren't fully seated, may "fix" your issue, or not, but at least you will know that isn't the issue.
Good advice. I had a 2018 Challenger that had the same issue. One of the fuses for the console lifted. Actually, it has a number of fuses with poor contacts the I clicked in. Really cheap fix! (y)

Users who are viewing this thread

Site Vendors

https://www.jasonlewisautomotive.com/