5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 TRX I’m considering - Feedback request.

Adam2019

Reaction score
Hey folks,
I am posting this up in the dedicated TRX to try and get some more feedback.
A specialty truck dealer in Tx has this one listed.

2022 TRX with 6,900 miles. Pretty close to 100% condition as it can get.
level 2 package
check out the 37” Nitto RG…..is this too big?
2” Foutz motor sports level kit (block at the bottom of spring)
20” Vosssen wheels

I’m going to see if this thing will fit in a parking garage I use. Height is about 86” to top of fixed antenna dome.
$96,9K. So, if math is right it’s a bit high…$4500est for the wheel, tire, level hardware + installation.

Hows this look?
thanks in advance for any feedback.

Attachments

• IMG_5585.jpeg
    IMG_5585.jpeg
    104.9 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_5586.jpeg
    IMG_5586.jpeg
    82.3 KB · Views: 70

Adam2019

Reaction score
Beautiful truck. If you can afford it go for it. When you get near the 100k price range does an extra 4-5K really matter 🤑.
Ha. That’s great. I’ve never bought a truck this expensive. I suppose it’s a bit of lunacy to do it but god
bless america I can’t let go of that supercharger whine. This thing is 86” tall. They are bringing it out so I can see if it’ll fit in my parking structure. If it does, I think I’ll say f=/k it and do it. If it is too tall then the fallback will be to see if they will swap the 37” out for 35” tires. If I do end up with it you all can laugh at my next gas bill! Thx!

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Man what a truck lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Rebond

Reaction score
Just saw a 2022 bright white level 2 with 8,600 miles (stock tires and suspension) for $88,900 at a dealership in Upstate SC we just dealt with.

That one may not be far off, but keep in mind when you trade in a vehicle, they usually don't give you any extra for the thousands in mods you've done to it. They usually try to use it against you.

You may be able to say, "Man if this was only stock, I'd buy it. I'll have to spend some money to return it to stock, so what's your bottom line?"

scottmoyer

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Dealing with modified cars quite regularly over the past few years, there's not much money in aftermarket accessories, especially from the dealer. I have thousands of dollars of parts in my garage now that I've removed from cars before selling due to there not being a value to the parts on the car. Now, I can always sell the parts and get more than I would on the car!!!

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Dealing with modified cars quite regularly over the past few years, there's not much money in aftermarket accessories, especially from the dealer. I have thousands of dollars of parts in my garage now that I've removed from cars before selling due to there not being a value to the parts on the car. Now, I can always sell the parts and get more than I would on the car!!!
Carmax let me yank a ton of stuff off my Silverado when I sold it, after I had a quotes price. Air intake and a whole bunch of other stuff they just don't care what a car/truck has as long as it looks tasteful and drives like a regular truck.
If I put a supercharger on my Ram I wouldn't get more money selling to a dealer, and rhyw likely wouldn't up charge it when selling it (unless the dealership was smart)

Adam2019

Reaction score
So ie ended up different truck. This is 2023 Level 2 with 3400 miles. Got a great deal I think.
already experienced the performance pages issue……will be talking with dealership and wjhowber else on a Monday. Basically looks and smells showroom new!

worth ever penny to get one. I’m very happy I was patient and found exactly what u wanted. Thanks!

Attachments

• IMG_5606.jpeg
    IMG_5606.jpeg
    116.8 KB · Views: 35

PurpleRT

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Still a TRX so we are happy lol. Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Av1

Reaction score
You found a nice one. :cool:(y)

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
So ie ended up different truck. This is 2023 Level 2 with 3400 miles. Got a great deal I think.
already experienced the performance pages issue……will be talking with dealership and wjhowber else on a Monday. Basically looks and smells showroom new!

worth ever penny to get one. I’m very happy I was patient and found exactly what u wanted. Thanks!
And you got the fastest color. Nice!

Now you have to start modding it, of course.

Install security immediately! Ravelco or IGLA. These trucks are very highly sought-after by thieves.

You should also join the TRX forum. www.ram-TRX.com

HemiDude

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

Sharp, congrats!

Idahoktm

Spends too much time on here
Reaction score

What is the performance page issue?

Adam2019

Reaction score
Performance page issue seems to have cleared out. My initial thought on it is that trying to look at the gauges within just a minute Or teo of startup doesn’t give the system enough time to get data. 10 minutes after truck has been on and it works 100% of the time.

list of upcoming accessories….
Backflip Tonneau Cover
Exhaust mod of some kind
cold air intake

i love this thing…

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score
Performance page issue seems to have cleared out. My initial thought on it is that trying to look at the gauges within just a minute Or teo of startup doesn’t give the system enough time to get data. 10 minutes after truck has been on and it works 100% of the time.

Backflip Tonneau Cover
Exhaust mod of some kind
cold air intake

i love this thing…
Security. Make that your first mod. IGLA or Ravelco.

Eighty

Moderator / Dream Killer
Staff member
Site Supporter
Reaction score

Backflip Tonneau Cover
Exhaust mod of some kind
cold air intake

i love this thing…
Before you install a CAI, make sure you want more supercharger whine. After installed mine, I would say the whine is probably twice as loud.

1707597368137.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread