5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 tonneau cover - stitching coming undone?

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Does anyone know what can be done? Just noticed some of the stitching is coming undone on the passenger side of my tonneau cover (about an inch worth) ... truck is only 4 months old. I grabbed a bit as I thought it may have been a loose thread, but it was attached and kept undoing the more I pulled so i stopped.

I assume this is something that is under warranty?

Nova90

Reaction score
Are you talking about a factory-delivered tonneau? If so, yes take it to the dealer to address.

aussie_ram

Reaction score
Are you talking about a factory-delivered tonneau? If so, yes take it to the dealer to address.
Yes correct, the factory tri-fold that comes standard on the Limited. Wasn't sure if this is such a minor thing that they'll laugh at me, but we all know if left to unravel the stitching will likely go the full length of the tonneau.

JaylonW

Reaction score
That is the cheapest tonneau cover ever made. I would recommend getting another cover all together. I gave mine away one week after buying truck.

Users who are viewing this thread