5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 TIRES?

Reaction score
What manufacturer of tires are they using on the 2022 1500 Limited? Does anyone know? I think I've seen Bridgestone's & Pirelli's too?

DB74

Reaction score
My '22 Limited built in December came with Pirelli's

Hasti17

Reaction score
Depends on wheel size, standard on most trucks are the Bridgestone Duelers, the aforementioned Pirellis Come on the 22" shoes, And the Falken Wildpeaks for the Off road package. depends on the rim size and some configurations

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Depends on wheel size, standard on most trucks are the Bridgestone Duelers, the aforementioned Pirellis Come on the 22" shoes, And the Falken Wildpeaks for the Off road package. depends on the rim size and some configurations
^^^This

Ddelallata

Reaction score
My ‘22 limited came with 22” Pirellis.
I had a ‘19 Laramie Sport with 22” Goodyears that had a slight vibration. Eventually they were replaced with Michelins that remedied the problem. So far , at least to me, the Pirellis seem like a better tire.

ShadowHawk

Reaction score
My ‘22 limited came with 22” Pirellis.
I had a ‘19 Laramie Sport with 22” Goodyears that had a slight vibration. Eventually they were replaced with Michelins that remedied the problem. So far , at least to me, the Pirellis seem like a better tire.
My '20 limited has the Goodyears and they're complete trash. showed up slightly out of round/broken belt in the radial so I have vibration. it's gotten better. but will def be replacing with michelins.

The Pirellis on my buddy's truck are much much better.

Reaction score
I agree with the GoodYear's being trash! I have the 22's coming on my Limited. What model of Pirellis are they putting on them?

wvinson

Reaction score
I agree with the GoodYear's being trash! I have the 22's coming on my Limited. What model of Pirellis are they putting on them?
The Goodyears were bad. Mine the Pirelli Scorpion Verde A/S on them. They look nice but they seem just as loud as the Goodyears. I'm sure they'll last longer though, but I'm gonna go to the 305/45/22 anyway as I did with my '19 Limited.

liq001

Reaction score
My '22 Limited built in December came with Pirelli's
Do you have the vibration issues when at 1500 to 2000 RPM’s? My also 2022 limited with Pirelli’s. I can feel the vibration from gas pedal, floor and steering wheel. When I use 4WD auto, it is more noticeable. It’s like a vibrating phone under my foot.

liq001

Reaction score
The Goodyears were bad. Mine the Pirelli Scorpion Verde A/S on them. They look nice but they seem just as loud as the Goodyears. I'm sure they'll last longer though, but I'm gonna go to the 305/45/22 anyway as I did with my '19 Limited.
If you 305/45/22, do you need to change the wheel? Or we still can use the original 22” wheel. Thanks, what brand do you used for you 19’s limited?

wvinson

Reaction score
If you 305/45/22, do you need to change the wheel? Or we still can use the original 22” wheel. Thanks, what brand do you used for you 19’s limited?
Use the same factory wheel. I got General Grabbers -- look and perform great!

Users who are viewing this thread