5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rebel GT Air suspension parts

bearlobo

Reaction score
I have a 2022 Rebel GT and the Right Rear Air Spring (68340155AB) has gone out. There are none available in the US. My dealer has no estimate on when and if they can get the part. I've also called many dealerships on my own looking for the part. My truck is out of warranty.

Suggestions other than trade it in on a discounted 2024 Limited? I have a need for a pickup truck.

Last edited:

CHeYeNNe71

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Bilstein 4600, yes they do work as all air or coil suspensions have standard shocks.

bearlobo

Reaction score
Bilstein 4600, yes they do work as all air or coil suspensions have standard shocks.

I misquoted. It is an airspring not a shock.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
There are 5 air springs in the USA at dealers. Used is another option, if you want to do that.

bearlobo

Reaction score
There are 5 air springs in the USA at dealers. Used is another option, if you want to do that
Can you give me a name? 2 local dealers i'm talking to say the few dealers that have them, won't give them up and the one I called that had one, wouldn't sell it to me directly.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Can you give me a name? 2 local dealers i'm talking to say the few dealers that have them, won't give them up and the one I called that had one, wouldn't sell it to me directly.
PM sent.

Users who are viewing this thread