5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 rebel etorque battery charging on dash

RebelliousGt

Reaction score
Hi everyone, so my 2022 rebel gt with etorque at 28540km is starting to act up, last two weeks, I’ve been he’s battery charging notice which disengages my start/stop. Taken it 3 times to the dealership and it ended working so there was nothing for them to test. Anyone else with this gremlin problem? Getting frustrated 😣

DEG

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Low battery voltage is one of the conditions that eliminates the start/stop function. Maybe your vehicle has sat too long and discharged the battery or maybe you don't drive enough distance to fully charge the battery. Perhaps your battery is going bad.

Darksteel165

Legendary member
Reaction score
Check your 12v battery voltage after the truck was sitting for a night with a meter. Make sure your truck is not in run and is off completely.

Cbty2050

Ram Guru
Reaction score
State of charge in the battery is most likely low. You can try charging battery through the IBS or replace battery.

Users who are viewing this thread