5thGenRams Forums

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

2022 Rebel 2" Ready Lift installed

Dan Houle

Reaction score
Had a 2" Ready Lift installed on my 2022 Rebel a few days back. I went with the one with the new UCA. I didn't notice any driving difference @ all after the install. Gave me a little more clearance between the tire & UCA & a tad more clearance all the way around for some Nitto Recon 35"'s. Gonna pull the trigger on those soon, hard to get right now. All in all pretty happy with it. It was under $1k OTD (alignment included). Still kinda new @ this stuff. I put a before & after pic. 20220202_143630.jpg Screenshot_20220202-150943_Gallery.jpg 20220202_132944.jpg

AngelPhoenix

Ram Guru
Reaction score
Very nice! Good to know your ride was unchanged. I'm getting the 1.5 air ride kit done in a couple weeks. Notice a drop in MPG's?

Dan Houle

Reaction score
Very nice! Good to know your ride was unchanged. I'm getting the 1.5 air ride kit done in a couple weeks. Notice a drop in MPG's?
I haven't made it that far yet. I expect to take more of a MPG hit when I get the 35's. I'll update it for sure.

Users who are viewing this thread